• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What us your favourite period at school?

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Hm, I'd have to say Biology. I absolutely love it when I have Biology class next, and I hate being late for Biology class in the morning. Like I was today. .__. I can't help it if I like sleeping in more than Biology class. i phail

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Uh~ Physics. My teacher is awesome and it's easy to do. :D

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
    I like Theater Arts and Communication Application. Both of my teachers are lots of fun and we have wayy to much fun!

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
    It's a tie between Biology and English. They're the only classes that aren't boring.

But the ultimate class is probably lunch.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I'm in college, so sociology. I find it really interesting, oddly much more then psychology. I thought it'd be the other way round.

In secondary school, I *hated* PE. Luckily, the teachers stopped caring in Year 10 and 11 because we weren't doing it for GCSE but still had to take it, so we sat around and did nothing XD

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Computers ftw. o/ My computers teacher was the best. He always picked on us and we had lots of fun with him. Plus, even my friends were in that class so it was even more fun.

Of course, I already graduated so...XD

Years
    Out of the classes this semester, I have to say History of Rock. It's an interesting subject, I love the music, and I only have to take tests. It's nice that I don't have extra work for it -- my two English classes are a handful right now. :/

Furanty

神の右手
    Years
    Spanish and English (as foreign language) by far. History comes next and politics next. Then there are some subjects I like so lala, at the end are German (as native language) and physics.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Science, hurr hurr. I must be the only person to have gone through science classes without believing everything said.

Luckily, the teachers stopped caring in Year 10 and 11 because we weren't doing it for GCSE but still had to take it, so we sat around and did nothing XD
    Nobody ever gets to do PE for GCSE, I'd've liked to. :(
    I don't like football though...

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Since I do Virtual School, I don't have periods XD So I'll just go with with class I like the best~

Web Design and (surprisingly) Earth Science are really the only two I don't mind doing. Web Design because it's just an introduction to HTML & CSS, and I already know those two like the back of my hand. And Earth Science is just easy for me, I don't mind doing it at all :>

Back