• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What us your favourite period at school?

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    My double period of Media, of course! One period for drawing and the other for graphics design. The teacher is also pretty cool too.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Since I do Virtual School, I don't have periods XD So I'll just go with with class I like the best~
    *high-fives*

So yeah, with Virtual School, I don't mind doing Biology, since I want to do Marine Biology. :D

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    French. It's a fun class overall, and I know most of the people in it which makes it even more awesome. :3

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    English. In my country its a second language. For me its my first. SO i have the book work done and im sitting there for 45 minutes bored crapless.

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    Mine is by FAR animation. If we don't draw in the class then we're watching cartoons! And since I love cartoons and love to draw, it's a win/win class for me!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    break time

Well I always had the most fun in my Mathematics classes. Besides that, Religion class from grade eleven onwards was cool, and the same goes for Programming.

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    well my favorite is my 7th period, science
    reasons:
    1. because its the last period of the day
    2. because i love science
    3. because my science teacher is AMAZING
    4. because my girlfriend is in that class.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    My favorite periods (we had "blocks" in our school)...were probably whatever math and sciences I happened to be taking. Oh, and who doesn't love P.E.? XD

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Art is definitely my favorite. Just because there are no set projects and there is a lot more freedom in that section of the day.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2008
    My favorite class is either Computer Art Extensions, or Chemistry. They're the two classes I look forward to the most.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Music. I play the violin and am currently doing my grade 2. It is the easiest of my classes because as my mum says, I'm a natural musician. It is also before break so it is good that I don't have to get out of class. On Tuesdays I have Violin lessons but my actual lesson is on Monday. I want two music lessons next year.

Back