• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Videogame Character R U?

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
  • I think I'm like...BANG SHISHIGAMI! from BlazBlue, nah I'm more like Tager from Blazblue or Axel from Kingdom Hearts.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • I'm thinking a cross between Gordon Freeman(half-life), Yoshi(Mario) and Mike Toreno(GTA San Andreas).

Don't ask why though. >.>

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • Dimentio... From Super Paper Mario. I always scheme behind a false personality. And I take advantage of resources... and I'm also a little bit crazy.

Sonikku

Super Speedie Sweetie
    Years
  • You Scored as Sonic The Hedgehog
    Congratulations! You're Sonic! You're rebellious, feisty, dependable, kind, generous, and a great friend to have. However, evil doers better watch their asses when you're around

I am Light Cycle.
    I drive fast, I turn fast, I do everything fast. I even breakfast. I tend to confuse people with my sudden changes of heart. Sometimes I even confuse myself, which tends to cause problems.

Link
    Adventurous and brave, you are idealistic do-gooder but are often misled. You're awfully quiet and might be left handed. Go easy on the blue potion and get a new sword.

You are... SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!
    You're courageous, focused, and man are you fast! You respond to danger in the only way you know how... and while you may toe the line occasionally, you seldom taste defeat. You're awesome and a true hero!
    Sonic the hedgehog
    you are carefree, athletic, and heroic and you love to run.
    Sonic the hedgehog
    The fastest hedgehog alive you rock!

Sonic the Hedgehog
    Congratulations! You are fast and strong are always well.
    You are the speed freak, the cream of the crop, Sonic The Hedgehog! You don't stop for no-one. Once you're feet are moving, you can't stop them. You are loyal and true, and if something bad happens, your always lending a helping hand for anyone. But you can be a little impatient for slowpokes! Well done!
    Sonic the hedgehog.
    You are sonic the Hedgehog. You are a chilidog eating machine. You run fast, have a short temper and people find it nearly impossible to reason with you. You are somewhat thick-headed when it comes to doing what other people tell you to do. You live by your own rules and hate oppression and anything unfair. You are moderately smart and usually turn to other smarter people for help when the psychological going gets tough. Yep you are Sonic the Hedgehog!
    What Sonic character are you?
    Sonic
    Description of your test score: Sonic

It gets to the point where you're wondering why am I doin'g this Do realy want to hear 8/10 times a DUH answer

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Kotohime from Phantasmagoria of Dimensional Dream, the third Tōhō Project game.
    Unpopular, weirds the other characters out, likes stuff nobody else seems to.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    im Goku SSJ4 from the DBZ Series but mainly Budokai Teckenchi 3.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Either Serene from Riviera, or Nietzsche from Yggdra Union.

Serene because of my laid-back and somewhat lazy attitude, Nietzsche because I'm still a bit naive, despite my age (though Nietzsche's younger than I am).

Sonikku

Super Speedie Sweetie
    Years
  • Wow, this is a good question for me, I had never thought about it before. For some reason I think of Link right off the bat. Silent, humble, and a good person but I'm not really a hero, close enough I suppose.

Can anyone think of someone smart, quiet, and geeky/nerdy? I guess I would be him but I'd prefer Link.
    Tails the itty bitty smarty pants fox

Zenkovi

Class B Team Rocket Agent
    Years
  • Rutee Katrea from Tales of Destiny. I am a short-tempered, stubborn, and money loving person who can act selfishly. However, I also have a kinder and more compassionate side.

I am also similar to Keele Zeibel from Tales of Eternia in that I am a hot-tempered bookworm with a desire to prove myself as being someone of high importance.

Furthermore, I am similar to Haseo from the .hack//G.U. trilogy prior to his character development. I am a loner who only likes and trusts a few select individuals. I also desire power, but my reason for wanting it is different than Haseo's. While Haseo wanted power to defeat Tri-Edge, I wish to have power so I can prevent others from mistreating me and those I care for.

Back