• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen What was the first GB pokemon game u ever played?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Mine was Blue. I got it for my 6th birthday. And I remember later I got Yellow and I didn't know half the stuff I was doing, when I named my self I just kept pressing A and my name was AAAAAAAA because I had no idea what I was doing.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • My first Pokemon game was Sapphire, but that's a GBA game, so my first GB/GBC game would be Crystal.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I have to say that Silver was the first, and it was a used game as well.

Then, I stole Red from my cousin. XD

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • My first ever one was Crystal that my neigbour gave me because she didn't like the game until I showed her what to do and then she bought a new one. xD

Crissy xX

Rake

- The Relentless Oblivion -
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Never got the GBA I wanted. So first was Emerald, though on an emulator. Still thats the last played.
    I hope to get DSi and Platinum for my birthday. My first ever, and im gonna LOVE it!

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Way back when 150(1) satisfied our appetite, the color scheme was limited and the story was still fresh and new, I played Red version. It is still fun, I still have it, I still play it, you deal with it.

Years
  • Mine was yellow, I was 5 and it was my bday present from my grandma and grandpa and also my first ever video game!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    I got my first game Gold from my now long deceased grandmother back when I was 8 years old on my birthday. I still remember that day I turned my Teal Gameboy Color on; It was sheer joy and amazement. I kept on playing that game 'till I got Crystal , and the rest is history.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • For me it was Pokemon Red, and from what I've heard about concerning the past and how I got it, apparently when my brother had gotten Pokemon Yellow he had given me his old Red version. I was too little to remember though. xD I had spent a few years thinking it was always mine.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
  • Well, I got Pokemon Blue as soon as it came out, because beforehand, we got a video about the video game and the show.

Back