• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen What was the first GB pokemon game u ever played?

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    My first was Gold. If only you could transfer your Pokés from Gold to Platinum- then this game would still be my favorite :)

Ayselipera

My first game was Gold, but I have played every game before Gold too.
    Still the Johto region will always be my favorite<3

JeTz

ジェット
    Years
    My first was yellow. Bought it with my first GameBoy(the first version). Then bought a GBA to play Pokemon Crystal.

Lulz i still remember that i went to complain to the seller that it wont work on my GB. Wasn't it a Good Time? =D

Then got smart, borrow my friend's Ruby Catridge to play lulz.

Duhhhh old times bring back memory!

Years
    Yeah my first was yellow too on my Aussie edition GBC, whats sad though was that my dad got me out of the house at the start XP. I was 7 ok! /cry

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    The very first Pokemon game I played was my cousin's Red, I was so addicted to it.

The first proper one I owned shortly afterwards was Yellow but recently it got stolen by a so called 'friend' >.> It was so epic because the Hall of Fame data began to mess up and it was showing me things like a Level 125 Clefairy XD

inhisxeyes

resident crazy.
    Years
    Mine was Red. I got it for Christmas one year, perhaps even the year it came out in the US. I absolutely adored it, so my parents got me Blue and Yellow, too.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Red. I've always thought Blastoise's water guns looked unnatural and completely bizzare.

Years
    Yellow :P It was actually the first Gameboy game I played, since I got it along with my GBC. Then I got Red later on for my birthday.

Jhon-

Happy!
    Years
    My first one was Blue and then later my mother brought me Red.
    Then that christmas came and I finally got Pokemon Pinball =)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    Mine was Pokemon Gold and Silver. When my aunt give them on my birthday..when im still young,

sudden_hit

The Chikorita lover :]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Yellow was my first, i got it with a special Pikachu Game boy colour, my first Gameboy ever. Then for the following christmas i got Red and Blue.

-Tom

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    My friend's Red- he lent it to me for a few days, and I caught Moltres for him (with his Master Ball).

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    My brother's Red.
    He lent it to me, and I loved it, even though I was extremely young. I got my own game and well.. my pokemon story is still going.
    I think it will go on for a long time.. xD

Back