• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen What was the first GB pokemon game u ever played?

Foxnordic

Common trainer
Years
  • my first pokemon game was blue, my brother got it on i think his 9th or 10th bday, after he beat the game he let me play :) I started with a bulbasaur though i had no idea where to go he helped me, i remember it was hard to beat brock with bulbasaur lol good memories... I was about 5 or 6 and my favorite pokemon was pinsir

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • For me it was Pokemon Blue, I got that and my first Gameboy (GBC) for Christmas. My eyes lit up and I was immediately addicted, after already watching the amine I was an obsessed poke fanatic.

Sr E

Jr. Trainer
    Years
  • The first one I played was Yellow Version. Some guy at my school had it and I used to ask him if I could play it all the time. The first game that I owned was Gold Version...I played the mess out of Gold Version.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Well, I played Blue first, I guess. :\ But then, I traded Blue with my brothers Red just because Charizard was on the front. XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    Yellow was the first game I played. I remember that I could not defeat the Elite 4 the first time I played it. My first team was Pikachu, vaporeon, parasect, tauros and I can't remember the others.

Back