• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the first video game you ever played?

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
  • Final Fantasy Tactics. I didn't even know there was other Final Fantasy games other than that until I went to a friend's sleepover (i was like 5 shut up ok) and her brother was like "FINAL FANTASY??" and I was like "OMG YES LET ME SHOW YOU HOW GOOD I AM" ....Then it was FF7 and I was like "what is this i just i don't even".

I really don't like the Advance remakes of it. Though the PSP version was fine, it bothered me how there was suddenly British accents... added to everything. I mean it was FINE, but the game was powerful enough before they did that, why change things to that degree? Why did they not just change some things to make it trendier? Not to the point of HIPSTERS AND NONCHALANT JERKS EVERYWHERE BUT... It was so much cooler the way it was.

I will never understand /rants

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm pretty sure it was Super Mario 64, I vividly remember my cousins letting me play it when I was around 5 or so.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I remember that it was a game with Luffy as the main character and I was in a ship or something. It was on the GBA, I think. I don't even know the name of the game.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I was around 6 or 7, Pokémon Yellow on the Game Boy Pocket my cousin gave to me. :3

Raven-NAR-32450

The Great and Powerful RAVEN
    Years
  • I believe the first game I ever played was Pitfall, the ORIGINAL Pitfall for the Atari 2600, i loved that system, the antique wood finish, the simple joystick and button controller. the utter simplicity of it all is what made it loveable.

DVK

Hack based-God
    Years
  • I believe the first game I ever played was Pitfall, the ORIGINAL Pitfall for the Atari 2600, i loved that system, the antique wood finish, the simple joystick and button controller. the utter simplicity of it all is what made it loveable.

haha the original pitfall was also my first game i ever played followed by doom on Psx haha when i was about 5 or 6 :P

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Earliest game I remember playing was one of the Zelda games back when I was around 6. Believe it was either Oracle Of Ages or Oracle Of Seasons at the time.

OriginGiratina

Dragon-type Trainer
    Years
  • I played Digimon World 1, 8 years ago, (The badly translated game lol) for the PS1. That was my best game and I still have it but it has scratches (It can be played).

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • The first video game I ever played...I can't quite remember that far, although I think it was Pokemon LeafGreen on GBA. I had to be like five at the time.

Miaka

Forever alone
    Years
  • It was Klonoa I played it when I was 4
    Klonoa_front.png

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Digimon Rumble Arena... good times. I really want that game again though - was so addicted back then.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Joust for the Atari 2600. You're a Knight riding a flying Ostrich!!! What else you can ask? XD
    joust1.jpg

Back