• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the First Video game you ever played?

The Great Saiyaman

Lets heat things up!
Years
    • Seen May 24, 2006
    The first game I ever played was Sonic & Tails . Thats when I really got hooked to video games.

Last edited:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I wrote my answer and then it signed me out and I lost my post. Let's see if I can remember what I wrote.

My first system was the NES. I got it as a wee toddler. I can't remember if I got the following games on seperate occasions, all at once, which one I played first, etc. I just know that I had a limited amount of games and once of these I played first:

Blades of Steel (It sounds violent - like swords or something - but it's a hockey game! XD)
    Sesame Street 123: Ernie's Magic Shapes & Astro-Grover (The aliene in Astro-Grover used to scare me. T_T;)
    Super Mario Bros. / Duck Hunt (Nothing much to say here. Both games pwn. I was so proud of myself because I got further than my dad did in Super Mario Bros (by only one level though. T_T;). XD I was like four or something.)
    Tetris (I sucked at this as a little kid, I just remember liking the music. :p)

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Sesame Street 123
    OMG I still have that game! XP
    Well the first game I played was one of the 3 mariobros, my favorite was the first, my mom played the second and my sisters did the third.
    My first ever game was the Little Mermaid. *_* I LOVED that game! I can even hum some of the songs.
    I miss those simple days....

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Am I the only hard core gamer here that doesn't have an NES? XD

Anyway my first game that I can remember was Super Mario World back on the SNES (not as old as some of you, but still pretty old XD). My sister had an NES but I don't remember playing it (I was real little at the time). So I'll just go with Super Mario World.

Jarvis

Nativity in Green
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2007
    It was either Sonic for the Genesis, or Spiderman for the Atari.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2006
    Sonic the Hedgehog was the first game I ever played. Oh, man, the amount of hours each day I spent with my eyes glued to the TV screen playing that game.
    I eventually got bored and stopped playing after a while, but then I got Sonic and Tails and it started all over again.

falling up+
    Years
  • December 1992 My parents bought me the SNES/Super Mario World bundle set, so that was the first game I ever played.

Was a hardcore Nintendo-phile until teh Dreamcast came out (still the best system ever :p) and it made me mad that I had missed out on Sonic etc. so i had to buy a genesis and still play it now with the dreamcast, while Nintendo is a lost cause and Sega is a third party game manufacturer :(

Last edited:

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • Mario was the first, the first mario kart, and so on. needless to say, i love mario games! I have mario superstrikers, mario baseball, mario tennis, mario powertennis, supersmashbros., supersmashbros. melee.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2006
    Tetris!!
    I remember my parents bought the gameboy (for themselves, not for me or my brother or something) and with the gameboy was a free tetris-game.The best thing of the old gameboy was the clip, so you couldn't pull the game out.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • Hmmm that was so long ago...I would have to say "cards" you know the card game that comes on computer..that ><

Back