• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last anime/manga that you finished/completed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruki

Rare Hunter
Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    just finished GTO and wow really glad i checked it out when it was recommended to me, the story was gripping

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen today
    Just finished watching through Slayers a bit ago. Slayers Next will be, well, next~ |D

EDIT: Finished Slayers Next, too~♥

Last edited:

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
  • I just recently finished watching Berserk again. It's my favorite anime ever. Currently watching Hajime no Ippo again, my (close) second favorite anime. :)

Amaruuk

Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen today
    After much difficulty finding most of it, I just finished Slayers Try today~

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • Just finished watching Code Geass R2. So, that's another Anime series I can add to my list as completed.

The last episode had me confused until the very end, where everything fell into place. 10/10. Great Anime series.

Years
  • Yeah, that was a great series.

I just finished FMA again. And again.

But I also finished Legend of the Twilight Bracelet. Gawd, it was pretty good for a kiddie version of .hack.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • Just finished the first season of Code Geass, loving it so far! Lelouch FTW

Just starting on Code Geass R2 now, let's hope that this is just as good if not better!

Alec_

Years
  • It was probably Detective Conan. I was really a big fan of it. :DD. And it was awesome! really. XD;;

~Fairytales.

Amaruuk

Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen today
    I recently watched all of Trigun and all of Zombie Loan in one sitting apiece.

Trigun was amazing. I'd only seen the first few episodes before, and it was quite a long time ago that I had, but I'm so glad I sat down and watched the whole thing. :3

As I mentioned in the "what anime have you watched last" thread, Zombie Loan pulled a D.Gray-man and stopped the anime in the middle, albeit after 13 episodes, not 106 or however many. Still nice to have seen it animated; it was quite enjoyable. :3

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • I've just watched finish Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. It was an anime I liked, surprisingly, despite all the mecha-action. The characters were likeable (especially Simon, he was really cute, and the way he grew and changed throughout the series was quite well played out). There were insanely funny moments (most involving Kamina) and heartbreakingly touching moments (again, most involving Kamina). The animation was crisp most of the time (I <3ed Nia's hair) and the seiyuus did a moderate job imo. Oh, and the various catchphrases were quite awesome in their own right, 'Who the hell do you think I am?!' lol. It was an anime that was worth watching, imho. 8/10

Romeo X Juliet was another anime I picked up (after stopping halfway two years back) to finish up last week. I was glad I did so, because the ending was epic (though it might've been better) and really pulled at one's heart. One thing I didn't really like though, was how the animation staggered from good to mediocre so frequently in the whole run of the series. At some points, it wasn't really that well animated (especially in the middle episodes). BUT, I loved the interactions between Romeo and Juliet. It was very cute and heartwarming. Oh, and I was surprised that the ending wasn't the same as the original play. The bgm was beautiful too~ It isn't a must-watch, but hopeless romantics would probably <3 this anime. There were also some awesome fighting scenes too. 7/10

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Finished K-ON! the other day. Just need to pick myself up and watch the last half of Eden of the East and I'm pretty much finished with my spring anime. @_@; I love Eden it's just... I'm also so lazy. XD

Anyway, K-ON was good. Not great, not bad, but good. Probably can't see myself watching it again though.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Like many others, I finished K-ON! and again like most people, I found the episode to be so-so. It wasn't great but it wasn't terrible either. I do think the high from the second last episode was well done and set the mood for the initial half of the last episode, which I can appreciate, but I was also hoping for a little more closure on the characters and their situations as members of the Light Music Club, but overall, it was a nice end. I was surprised to see that Sawa-sensei didn't make an appearance though, even if she was just a supporting character.

Other than that, watched the 29th episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D and am steadily becoming a fan of Carly with each episode, as well as catching up to the latest chapter of Chii's Sweet Home, one of the most adorable pet manga I have ever read.

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    I've started and finishes a few animes series in the past few days. >_> I'm a get it done all at once person. Also consider these are some of the shorter animes series, or less then 20 episodes. Anyway, I've finished Hellsing (but I still have the find the subbed OVA's), K-On and I just finished The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. These weren't the easiest series for me the finished because I wasn't too too into them, but the thought of not getting them done was killing me. Plus these seemed liked animes where it might just be a good idea to know about.

Ugh, but now I have to start up on the longer animes on my "must watch" list. >_< Bring on the watch until your eyes fall out sessions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back