• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last anime/manga that you finished/completed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
  • Um... I think it was Gundam 00. o_o I mean, not the second season but... just the first season alone. No wait! Scratch that... Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann I'll say, since Gundam 00, I haven't watched the second season. So yeah...

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann~

That was one sad anime though. ;; But at the same time, it had lots of humor and comic relief... especially Yoko and Kamina. <3333

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Managed to finish Akane-chan Overdrive. It was a short gender-bender romp that was entertaining but extremely shallow. The extra chapters were okay but I think they just deterred away from the main story, which didn't actually conclude, or if it did, it was extremely unsatisfying. =3=

Also finished Demashita! Powerpuff Girls Z which I started over a year ago, so I'm glad I finally got through the first season. Full of moe as usual so I'm looking forward to season two.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • It was probably Detective Conan. I was really a big fan of it. :DD. And it was awesome! really. XD;;

~Fairytales.

...It's still ongoing you know...

Anyways, I recently finished watching Shakugan no Shana and I'm starting to watch the second season of it.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
  • Just finished watching Code Geass R2. So, that's another Anime series I can add to my list as completed.

The last episode had me confused until the very end, where everything fell into place. 10/10. Great Anime series.

Me too. I love this series, and I'm glad it's the 2nd and most recent anime I watched 'till the end(the first was the original, uncensored spanish dub of Card Captor Sakura)

Years
  • I recently completed...The Third: Aoi Hitomi no Shoujo (The Girl with the Blue Eye), it left me wanting more, that anime is so addicting. <333
    I watched most of it on TV, but I watched the episodes I missed on the internet. xD

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
    Years
  • xxxHolic (Clamp) season 1 and 2....
    Just finished watching and almost finished reading the manga although it's still ongoing...
    I always hated how Watanuki over-reacts

red fraction

solitude is your only friend
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    I finished death note a few days ago... ending ending was a bit cruel... 7.8/10
    right now i'm watching black lagoon and its pretty awesome

Pellio

Dragonair :D
    Years
  • Just finished Gankutsuou: The count of Monte Cristo. It was amazing. No filler, just well paced and I adored the art style, though it might not be to everyone's taste. I was also incredibly sad I cried lots! The ost is great too. For me this anime was 10/10 and its right up there in my top few!

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I finished Spirit of Sacred Sword (Seirei no Moribito) a week ago. Amazing series. o3o
    Despite the 'unusual?' artstyle.. wait, what am I saying despite for? It is amazing. And so pretty. =O The backgrounds were amazingly detailed. It was a ride that ended a little too soon. But there were no unnecessairy filters, the music was very nice. o3o
    The characters are wel rounded. Not the usual stereotypes....
    Spoiler:

And just an hour and a bit ago, I finished Sengoku Basara. :3 Quite whacky if you ask me (sometimes then).... The characters are great. Specially Masamune and Sanada. Can't wait for the second season.
    Spoiler:

Both have catchy opening songs... ( [Shine] by L'arc~en~ciel and [JAP] by Abingdon boys school respectively.)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    Umm... I think it was the Tokyo Mew Mew Koi A La Mode manga seires. :P

Lance

Ragnarok Animation (it's anime) was awesome! I seen 4 first episodes and wanna moar!

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Ouran High School Host Club - 9/10. Very nice. It's very shoujo, which isn't what I'm usually into, but it's really great. I also recommend Japanese with English subs as opposed to the English dub.

Cid

Years
  • K-ON! was the last anime I finished watching. The last episode (13th, an extra) was a bit of a let down, and the 12th episode could be considered to lack closure like in all endings. I suppose they did that for preparation to a new season, but it's highly unlikely, since the anime's timeline has a somewhat repetitive structure.

It's still a good anime because of the music (and comedy), and even though it's shoujo, I enjoyed watching it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back