• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

The Last time you watched anime was...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    Mine was Neon Genesis: Evangelion! I just saw the ending, it left me pondering for many hours afterwards. If anyone hasn't seen it, you should see it NOW! =]

On the surface it looks like another regular anime, but it just isn't, not at all...

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Get ready for a big block of anime here:

Clannad After Story ep. 7
    Bleach ep. 88
    Code Geass R2 ep. 2
    Strawberry Marshmallow OVA 1-3
    Ultra Maniac OVA 1

You've got cute girls hanging out with delinquents, cute girls doing random funny stuff, and cute magical girls. Oh yeah, and Soul Reapers taking on Bounts and Zero taking on the Brittanians - again... What more do you need?

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Code Geass

I fell asleep at the end I believe because I woke up to a Scooby Doo movie. Maybe because this show is so boring to me.

Last edited:

Zenoah

Hop along to the cowboy beat.
    Years
    Bleach ep. 88
    Code Geass R2 ep. 2

Oh yeah, and Soul Reapers taking on Bounts and Zero taking on the Brittanians - again... What more do you need?

Yeah the Bount thing is getting old. But it's filler for when they were getting the Hueco Mundo arc written and drawn...
    At least Zero taking on Brittanians; that's been an on-going thing and we're use to it.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Death Note episode 11

I'm rewatching the whole series, and I think I'll move on to watching Blood+ over again.

I need to find newer animes...

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    What I think was Ghost in the Shell

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back