• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

The Last time you watched anime was...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Claymore ep. 9
    Makai Senki Disgaea ep. 10
    Graduation OVA 1-2
    Yotsunoha OVA 1-2

Once again, a rather diverse mix of anime from yours truly. Clare becomes a Claymore, zombie demon penguins destroy an airship, I watch a really old OVA from 1995 (0_O) and a newer one a well.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    first it was Naruto episode something, It was an episode where Rock Lee protecting Sakura because Sasuke and Naruto are down,
    Powerpuff Girls Z episode 5, 'cause it was after Naruto in the Cartoon Network time slot,
    then my sister watched Maburaho ep 15, because she got hooked on the manga.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    I watched Pokémon Diamond and Pearl this morning before leaving for school.

Also, I saw Naruto.

Okay I didn't, but that would be an amazing feat to accomplish for me while actually paying attention to it.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Ah My Goddess the Movie
    Clannad After Story ep. 8

I've been waiting awhile to see the AMG movie, and it did not disappoint. I'll probably watch it once more before I return it to RentAnime (like a Netflix that specializes in anime)

As for After Story, more beat-em-ups, as well as the all-powerful "Hyper Rainbow Bread" (and a reference to Akiko-san's infamous jam from Kanon as well XD)

Fear the combined power of Hyper Rainbow Bread and the jam. It knocked an entire gang of delinquents out cold.

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    Ouran High School Host Club Episode 16

I watch this Anime waay too much. But I love watching the Twins ^^ They make me smile.

Shenzi

Daft Hyena
    Years
    I was barraged with shoujo-ai today.

Strawberry Panic
    Kannazuki no Miko
    Mnemosyne (technicality, the main character is bi :V )
    Utena

I'm stopping....

Ashen

※ あなたを…
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2009
    I didn't know there was a U.N. Squadron anime...

Last thing I watched was Sayanora Zetsubou Sensei ep 9, I believe? I might've gotten to ep 10. It was a couple weeks ago.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I watched Episode 70 and 85 of Naruto Shippuuden and Episode 190 of Bleach.

I really wanted what was the hype about in Episode 85. And I guess I was right, the episode was amazing. The animation was great, and the art was pretty great as well. And Bleach, well it was kinda of a recap til about 20 minutes, and then it turned into cannon. Yes for right now I kinda of skipped mostly all of the episodes before those. But I might have to stop downloading them. Because I don't know. I haven't been downloading for awhile now. Maybe I should only download a episode when I feel like watching. :/ Still love Naruto and Bleach though. ^^ Just I don't think downloading isn't fun anymore. It is work!

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Episode 8 of Toradora last week, for me. I seriously d'awwwww'd near the end of it. Taiga was so cute. :C Didn't much care for the rest of the episode though. XD;

I'd better remember to watch Tales of the Abyss 9 tonight. :(

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Re-watched Naruto Shippuuden 85. It was that good, so I went ahead and watched it again. All I got to say is this:

Spoiler:

I just so nice to see nice art and animation for once, and the story was great! =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back