• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

The Last time you watched anime was...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I watched some AMVs of certain seris not too long ago..
    but the last episode of anything I watched was yesterday, and it was a Japanese
    Diamond & Pearl episode. <3 x3

Drakorn

[b][color=red]Skarmory is love[/color][/b]
    Years
    Well, I don't really like anime films but one day this week my friend watched Wolf Rain, so I watched abit of it and it was good.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Well I just saw this thread again, and so now the last anime I saw before posting is D.Gray-man. It's definitely got my interest, even though I already read these episodes in the manga. xD; It attracts me more, since it's animated I guess.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    I just watched MAR it's so nice. Lovely battles. xD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    The other week I watched all of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, then a few episodes of AIR TV.

Last night I watched the first 7 episodes of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I watched episode 4 and 6 of Naruto today..... I'm a little behind x)

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    I just watched One Piece on tv. I like the new Funimation dub voice actor surprisingly. Their re-dubbed songs actually sound kinda nice and it's something new because I've listened to the Japanese version like a million times.

Were in Skypiea now :)

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I spent most of Geometry watching Katekyo Hitman Reborn! on my iPod instead of doing my homework. xD;

Oh well, it was definitely time well spent. <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back