• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

The Last time you watched anime was...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well this morning, before I went to sleep, I watched an episode of Burst Angel. Totally wasn't worth it - I should have just gone to sleep 8D

A couple of days before then I actually got around to finishing Histories Strongest Disciple Kenichi, which actually is worth it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I watched 5 Centimetres Per Second tonight and loved it. Though I wish it had a happy ending. :(

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Shakugan no Shana Second, Episode 21~

Only three more episodes till the season finishes now.
    Can't wait for the next one.

Cherrim

Years
  • Lol, I probably should've waited before posting in this thread, but hey there have been other posts so I'll go with it. 8D;

Decided to watch more anime after the movie earlier, so I sat down and forced myself through a few episodes of AIR TV. I'm up to episode 9 now, so not much left to go~ About to watch an episode of Haruhi and go to bed. :D

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • There's already a Clannad Movie? =O
    And I need more clannad episodes. u_U

Oh! DN Angel was the last one I watched.
    A wonderful heroine (ep 19) if I'm remembering the title correctly.

Cherrim

Years
  • So an episode of Haruhi last night after I posted last, then this afternoon I finished up AIR TV, then I finished Death Note. I'd been sitting on the last three episodes for ages. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Watched a few episodes of Sailor Moon S on DVD. I love that arc. It is my favorite one. ^^

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Cardcaptor Sakura. Erm, it was running at 4.00, then Tsubasa Chronicles (But I hate the dub, so I didn't bother to try to watch it.) then I feel asleep. o_O

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2008
    I watched, quite an old stuff, Shana(first season) last few months.......
    Becasue I've to prepare for my exams.........

Ikouze

♫希望の音♫
    Years
  • the last anime, lemme see... probably bleach about 1 year ago, i couldn't bother waiting for the new eps and the fillers were usually really bad, so i gave up on watching anime.

Aikoh

go go rudolph rangers
    Years
  • The last anime I watched before I posted in this thread was Prince of Tennis on Saturday. I'm determined to finish it and watch the Nationals OVA to prevent myself from being tempted into reading the manga online since I buy Viz Media's releases to suppress my curiosity.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back