• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga What was the last anime you watched or manga you read?

Years
  • Finally finished Welcome to the Ballroom the other day. I liked it a lot. Its a shame there's no second season.
    Going to pick up the current MHA season soon probably.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    My wife and I are currently watching season five of My Hero Academia. We are towards the end of the season and look forward to watching the new season soon!

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • My last anime was One Piece. I havent read manga in a while, but been up to date with one anime cause my time is work, and sleep and video games. haha. Im so hyped with this arc of OP. :D

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Finally got around to watching the Jujutsu Kaisen movie. A good watch to be sure. I think the Fate/Heaven's Feel movies are next on my list after I finish up with Babylonia.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • With Dragon Pilot finished I began watching the other Netflix anime that has a similar episode count this past Friday. Godzilla Singular Point or Godzilla S.P. for short.

I've only seen one episode so I can't say anything too much yet. But at least it seems interesting enough?

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
    Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen Mar 14, 2023
    I've been watching Azumanga Daioh. It's kind of surreal watching an anime as old as I am.

Years
  • I've been watching Azumanga Daioh. It's kind of surreal watching an anime as old as I am.

This was the anime that got me interested in watching things outside of battle shounen when I was younger. Some of it hasn't aged super well but it's still funny as hell.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • I finally caught up with CSM, MHA and started Mob III & Lookism.

I get frustrated with MHA on occasion but it still has it's moments, CSM has predictably been pretty great tho, looking forward to the last ep!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Finished Mob Psycho 3, the final season 😭too good, so sad to see it go but the ending was worth it for sure

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Pretty basic, but my wife and I have been watching My Hero Academia and are pretty much caught up to season 5 now. We're taking a hiatus from it because we're probably just going to binge it when the season finishes.

Besides, that I read One Piece every week so that's pretty much all I've been reading. The new Bleach series is on Disney Plus and I'm thinking of watching that; it looks awesome.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • I finished Lookism which was pretty good imo, despite it's lacklustre reception. I also watched Vampire in the Garden (which I didn't like) and Isekai Ojisan (which I did haha).

Still midway through Mob III too so hopefully finish that off soon then get to the last ep of CSM also and catching up with MHA again.

TRICKSTERhat

Game Development is no longer a dream!!
    Years
  • I've been watching One Piece as of late, just got through the mini Gaimon arc. Been doing my best to skip the filler the anime added. Actually enjoying it a fair bit.

But as of anime that I actually finished, well, there was Serial Experiments Lain a fair bit ago. Really amazing anime, probably hatcore as heck, but I still didn't get half of it which is funny, but hey it made me even more obsessed with the old internet. And I've been wanting to take a look at the PS1 game.

My anime backlog is absolutely massive so I should get some like CSM or TTGL done with.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • I watched a couple standalone movies on netflix, Drifting Home & Child of Kamiari Month, both were just okay and nothing spectacular. I wouldn't particularly recommend either.

Almost wrapped up Mob III too, last couple eps to go.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • I finished off both Mob III and Chainsaw Man, they were both good but perhaps both a lil underwhelming off the back of Mob I & II and the CSM Manga. Both still absolutely great and worth the watch, it's more I expected 10/10's from both and they ended up being more 8's.

I've also almost wrapped up The Way of the Househusband S2 which recently dropped too and halfway through a shorter OVA gag series I started; Magical Witch Punie-chan / Dai Mahou Touge.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Just finished Looking for Full Moon. Loved it, even if they did kind of wear out the songs (imo). One of those anime I can imagine sticking with me.

Wish season 2 got an English dub so I could introduce it to some of my family and friends who don't do subs...

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Finally caught up on Black Clover. It had been on hold and waiting since the last training arc filler, so good to be able to finally mark it off my to do list.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • I've watched quite a lot since I last posted, finished the two I mentioned there The Way of Househusband S2 & Punie-chan. Another great outing for Tatsu/Gokushufudo, Punie-chan was a bit of a let down after a great first ep none of the others ever lived up to it.

After those I started Junji Ito Maniac and have almost finished it now, & The Devil is a Part-timer 2 which I'm about a third of the way through. I also watched two Chinese anime netflix films New Gods & Green Snake. Both were decent and worth the watch I'd say, with animation reminiscent of pixar. A shame that Green Snake is in fact a sequel but the first film isn't available on netflix, but from what I've heard Green Snake is the much better film and you don't need to of watched the first to understand it. Still would be good if they eventually add it so I can go back and watch that.

There's a few older long running series I'm still on too like Black Clover & Saint Seiya, and quite a few shows I'm waiting to finish airing to binge like Vinland Saga 2 & Blue Lock.

Last edited:

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • Trigun Stampede has apparently started english dubbed and I've already caught up with current dubbed episodes. I can't really say much so far. Not sure how it compares to the original... but it is a little unfair to compare it to the original. I'd say it's okay so far. I also don't know if it more closely follows the manga or not.

Back