• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last movie that you watched?

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    Death Note Live-Action Movie 2: Last Name (English Dub) - 7/10.

I thought it was pretty awesome, even for a Live-Action Movie.

My only complaint is that they veered off of the series by replacing the corporate company dudes with that female news reporter, and also with the ending and such.

Twilight (2008) - 5/10.

This movie sucked so bad. There were only a couple of action scenes, and for the most (part) of the movie, it was all lovey-dovey romance drama crap.

It's lucky that I'm even giving it a 5.

Death Note Live-Action Movie 3 - L: Change the World (English Dub) - 8.5/10.

This movie was totally awesome :D!

I have NO complaints whatsoever ^_^!

Spoiler:

X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009) - 9/10.

OMG, this was the most awesome action-packed thriller movie that I have ever seen :o.

I wish there was a sequel :D!!!

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    just finished watching Detroit Metal City live action movie.

LOVED IT, was laughing for most of the time

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    The Kite Runner

Well, I thought it was a good movie. I haven't finished the book, but so far I like the book better. But that's no suprise. You can't expect the movie to be as good as the book.
    Anyway, I watched the movie during english class. We're studying middle-eastern literature, so yeah. Me and my friend were the only people in the class who had to close their eyes several times during the movie. Like during the stoning scene, or the part where Assef gets his eye shot.. yikes. But yeah. Overall, I like the movie.

Oh em gee, I have to buy the soundtrack. <3

Second Coming of Jebus

pies be with you
    Years
    The Illusionist
    8/10. Really enjoyed it, plus I'm kinda biased 'cause I love any movie with a Magician in it (Harry Potter gtfo), plus it had a good story to it.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2011
    The God's must be crazy. It's an classic that can be watched over and over again.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    The last movie I saw was on the bus ride back from a trip to Virginia. It was Twilight. Though on Saturday, since it's my birthday and all and I'll be 17, I'm going out with some friends to watch 17 Again. Might as well add that here instead of creating a new reply in three days. It only makes sense.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I wanna say either Happy Gilmour or Team America: World Police. Team America is pretty hilarious, and I've seen Happy Gilmour way too many times =P

as2

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2009
    The last few movies I've watched are A Clockwork Orange, The Butterfly Effect, and Princess Mononoke.

Awesomeness.

Cham

Cool Trainer
    Years
    The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. It was a great movie, very long though. I really get into unique movies, and this movie sure does have a unique concept to it. It changes the way you would normally think about character development since he ages backwards.

Back