• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what was the last movie you watched before posting in this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    I watched Final Destination 3 a few days ago. Now I've watched them all!

Years
  • Well, I watch a lot of Counter Strike and Team Fortress Classic, but I don't think they count.

The last proper film I watched was.... Urmmm.... Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest, I don't watch films that much

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • I watched Little Nicky with my friend the other night. I wouldn't say it's one of my favorite Adam Sandler movies, but I was letting her pick what she wanted to watch. Definately an amusing movie, but I'd prefer Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, or Waterboy any day. XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    MirrorMask.

A very surreal adventure, if you get the chance to see it.

I have seen Mirrormask, but I like movies from the 70's and 80's better. Have any one seen Heavy Metal from 1981? Its the best animated film I've ever seen.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • The last movie I saw before posting this was Titanic! I love that movie, it's one of my alltime favorites and I went over to my nephew's house and he just happened to have it on DVD so I forced him to put it on.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Last night I watched Nightmare on Elm street for the first time, my sister said i'd love it. T'was alright, not overly impressed..deffinitly not worth another 8gazzilion sequals. But I haven't seen them, so they may be good.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I can't remember..But I know I watched something about dolls on TV, that was all my memory remembered..of course I could go look up an old TV guide but I dont feel like it. Yeah but that doll movie was good anyway XD

<3 Nica--..Yeah TV guide too far aways DX

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back