• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what was the last movie you watched before posting in this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I just saw Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby. It was so random...

Shion

Uso da!!!
    Years
  • I watched Monster House on a Blu-Ray Disk with a home entertainment system and surround speakers. There's no better way to watch a movie than that.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • DOA - Dead Or Alive. My god, that movie sucked something major. I was hoping for something a bit more Mortal Kombat, but it was completely dire. The only plus point being Holly Valance. Rawr.

Crimson Majestic

Crown Royale
    Years
  • One of the most hilarious movies I've seen in my lifetime: Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan.

Years
  • I heard so many different things on Borat, but anyways...

The last movie I saw was X-Men 3 - The Last Stand. I don't get why they called it the last stand since you can obviously see that there will be another one.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Hmm.. last movie I saw was Santa Clause 2. But I watch it completely.
    Christmas movies are all that are on TV now.

Last movie I saw fully would be What a Girl Wants

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I just saw Nacho Libre yesterday on the plane... It was really funny, funnier than I had expected anyway ^_^

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • My friend told me that the movie sucked. He's an extremely devoted Eragon fan and said that the movie was a disgrace to the book. It changed everything--removing important things, and adding things that completely changed the whole story around. I'm not going to see it now after he told me about it.

Anyway, the last movie I saw was . . . Well, I watched Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets on TV, but the last one that I saw in theatres was Happy Feet. (My little cousin conned me in to it. x.x)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back