• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what was the last movie you watched before posting in this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    The last film I watch was Transformers. Watched it last Saturday on the preview showing. It is a great film. The CGI is amazing in it. Storyline isn't the best though.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    I saw The Simpsons Movie the other day. It was alright, but it was kind of just like a long TV show. Like 3 back-to back-to back episodes.

Light Yagami

Compulsive Battler#1
    Years
    Even though it was like that, I can't seem to digest The Simpsons any other way. The movie was more than alright, it was great because it was funnier than any of three best episodes put together.

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    I just finished watching Aladdin :D I love that movie =) And Im actually watching High School musical right now.

PokemonRox

h a r u h i
    Years
    the last movie i watched was National Lampoons Vacation.. last night and the night b4 i watched High School Musical

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007
    I watched Battlestar Galactica last night, but thats not really a movie..

Before that I saw "A Nights Tale"

Xerion

Snap, Crack, Break!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    Last movie for me was...either Hairspray or Little Miss Sunshine, both are great movies, but Hairspray is better.

-Xerion

Spencer

-_-
    Years
    The latest movie I saw was The Simpsons Movie. I saw it at midnight the day it was released. (Meaning the beginning of the 27th)

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    '' I know who killed me '' is the last movie I saw. <- Bad movie because I thought there was gonna be a lot of gore, guts, BLOOD, ect. ._.

Off-Topic: Yay, 500th post. ^^

shining-Celebi

♥Ashley♥
    Years
    Evan Almighty.It was okay but I liked Bruce Almighty better.

Also I saw "I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry"-very funny movie;I laughed through a lot of parts.

C Sherbii S

...still trying to beat the E4
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    The last movie I watched was '300'. It is one of my favorite movies I have ever seen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back