• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what was the last movie you watched before posting in this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
  • The last film I watched was Moulin Rouge. I think the film is quality. Has some of the best songs I have ever heard in it.

Years
  • I rented Zodiac and watched it. OMG. Worst. Movie. Ever. It has officially replaced that horrible horse movie as worst movie ever, imo.

Spoiler:

L Lawliet

Shinigami
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 4, 2008
    I saw the Simpsons movie a couple days ago. Oh man, that movie was hilarious. I didn't think it was going to be that good, but it was sure good. One of my favorite movies now.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I don't remember the last time I had to head off to the second page to find this thread. :x

Anyway, I too last saw the Simpsons movie in theatres. xD; Though I watched about half of the movie "Frequency" the other night.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
  • Last Holiday. A lot better than I expected and plenty fun at four in the morning.

I'm going to see a movie over the weekend with a few friends, but I have no idea what movie it will be. |D

The_Khan

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2009
    Re:

Rush Hour 3, it was really funny! If you haven't seen it yet, you should go and watch it this weekend :)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I watched the new Harry Potter yesterday with my mum and sister. The film is OK. Not as good as the 4th one though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back