• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last thing you've killed/destoryed/beaten? (Rnd 2)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    As the title suggests, on any video game, what was the last thing you've killed/destoryed/beaten? It can be anything! (Psst, I'm also allowing double posts and the removal of the bumping rule.)

TY

Killed tons of Zerg Drones in StarCraft II not too long ago. I always seem to kill workers as last before the opponent leaves O_o

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Wrecked the faces of at least a few hundred Covenant baddies this morning while completing the daily challenges on Halo Reach.

TY

Now i wrecked some Nod officers and Visceriods (who i created for some reason i dont wanna know) with a Chemical gun >:D

Then it ran out and i had to burn them with fire

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I killed a bunch of guards in Assasin's Creed Revelations a little while ago.

...Actually, a bunch is an understatment. I slaughtered an entire friggin' army of Templars and guards. Somehow managed to have 4 of my dens come under attack at the same time. Killed some guards on the way to each den (its almost cute how they think they can take me on), and then the den defense has you fight off something like 200 guys for each one. Still have to defend one den too.

But its so fun. I love a good slaughter.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Numerous infected and Firefly guards in Last of Us. The guards were worse because they had assault rifles, and every time I opened from covering they would shoot and hit me until they had to reload. And they wouldn't shoot until I was out of cover ;-; Buncha *******s.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Last thing I've defeated was a Mettaur in Megaman Battle Network 5. Took me about five minutes to beat it though, as I wasn't permitted to use any battle chips. I'm doing the Mega Buster challenge, which allows me to use nothing but my Mega Buster. d:

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
    Proud Clod in the Battle Arena Extra Gauntlet. Used Knights of the Round and Omnislash and he was done like dinner. (Final Fantasy 7)

PMG

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Last thing I killed was a pretty frail old man by the name of Laureano Torres in Assassin's Creed 4. Like plenty of Assassin's Creed bosses, dude went down pretty easily.

TY

I defeated Crawmerax the not so Invincible anymore in Borderlands.

God i love the guns and ammo regen i have in that game <3

27thColt

The Collector
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2023
    Destroyed Yuga/Ganon with my Triforce of Courage, Master Sword and my ability to turn into paintings.

TY

Tore apart some Protoss armies in StarCraft II

Im on a roll :3

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    strangled some people and stole their clothes in Hitman: Blood Money I also killed JFK a few minutes ago in JFK reloaded.

Back