• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last thing you've killed/destoryed/beaten? (Rnd 2)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Beat some trainers and their Pokemon while leveling up my new Gastrodon.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    The Armos Knights in my "let's see how far we can go without actually rescueing princess Zelda" glitched run of TLoZ: A Link to the Past

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Beat down some monsters and demons in Disgaea D2 trying to get to Cave of Ordeals 6. Lotta dead nekos from the level grinding I did too....

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
    Algus in Final Fantasy: Tactics. Salty sunva gun. I made him kill himself with his own mage. She Unit Tagged one of my units with her spell and I rushed Algus with him and the turn she cast her spell it hit my unit and Algus, damaging me and killing him. Can you say... "wrecked"?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    That would have to the Grinexx (boss of the Turtle Rock dungeon) in A Link Between Worlds. Not as challenging as other bosses in the series, but fairly cool. His design seems like a blatant callback to the Gleerok from The Minish Cap.

TY

Beated the last Soviet mission of Red Alert 2. Best Red Alert game imo. Also having thousands of bombing blimps is just awesome >:D

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Beat down the Water gym in Platinum with my mono-Rock team. Wasn't very hard. =)

TY

Beated the first Allied mission of the Red Alert mod Mental Omega... this mission took forever -_-

Yukari

Ballos, you know, Ballos? the secret final boss you fight at the end of cave story?

Back