• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last thing you've killed/destoryed/beaten? (Rnd 2)

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    At least a dozen men, koffi~

Metro: Last Light. I think I'm warming to the game, though it is taking time for me to get to like it, koff~

Last edited:

Keeper

Such Title, Much Fancy
    Years
    A couple of low level hollow knights, before the bell gargoyle boss fight in Dark Souls. Replaying the game after so long, I forgot that the PC controls were this bad.

But meh, I can manage.

TY

Beated a Elite AI Zerg in StarCraft II as Terran. Zerg should fear me now :P

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Killed some generic, low level monsters in Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (which came out today) with my sisters.

Years
    I'm pretty sure the last thing I defeated was a Carthaginian carrier in Civ IV because Hannibal was being a turd and I haven't gotten around to handing him the beatdown he deserves because I'm too busy trying to wipe out his vassal, Washington.

TY

Ran over GDI infantry with a Stealth Tank in Renegade X, then bombarding a Mammoth Tank with the Stealth Tank's weapons and placing a nuke near their Power Plant. I love this game so much <3

Years
    Eliminated Washington after briefly weighing having mercy on him after bringing him down to two cities to break him free of his vassalage of Hannibal. Then I decided it wasn't worth having him around and finished him off two turns later. He was the last "boss" I defeated.

I've been killing lots of Carthaginian Stealth Destroyers though. Those things are damn annoying.

TY

Crushed 7 Brutal AI's in Tiberian Sun. It seems tough at first, but with the right defenses (homing Artillery ftw xD) it is so easy to defend and make small strike forces to destroy their Con. Yards and War Factories.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Took down the dragon boss in Vestament Cave in Bravely Default. It was kinda annoying...especially because it killed Edea just before I landed the killing blow, so she didn't get all that exp. Nooooooooo game, Edea needs exp too!

TY

And i instantly went back to Renegade X where i just single-handedly killed a NOD base with only being a Engineer with a Mammoth Tank... my team wasn't proud of me though xD

"#blameshadow for stealing all our kills and points"

Years
    Nobody likes a kill thief. :P

Last thing I defeated was one of the trainers in the quiz game for the Lumiose Gym. I'm intentionally getting the questions wrong for the sake of grinding since my team is underleveled again.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Last enemy I've beaten was some player in a team-deathmatch on Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. The guy didn't seem to notice me when I ran into him, though, so thank god. Haha.

TY

I murdered a Aircraft Carrier as GLA in the Generals Zero Hour campaign for my Let's Play, that actually is the last thing i beated xP

TY

Blew the GLA to bits with nukes in the final mission of Generals Zero Hour. If you can't get close... use a nuke or 3

Back