• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was your first Japanese Pokemon Episode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ai

; ♥ ~
Years
  • Legend of Dratini! I watched it before the Jhoto Journeys started thanks to a certain website...

enyce

banned
    Years
  • None I have yet to see one.

Its a shame. I wonder if its any different from the american dub.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    uuuum....One of the Orange Islands episodes back in 1999 or 1998...
    I had a bunch of them on a tape, but I forget which one was first...
    It have been 'Stun Spore Detour' (Which I STILL haven't seen in english! ><; ) or 'Pikachu Revolts'.
    I still love those episodes...

chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
    Years
  • I think it was either the Swablu episode (AG064 I think?) or it was the Tag Battle! Satoshi vs. Haruka (AG072?)

Maybe it was even one of the banned episodes. I really can't remember /^^;;

Years
  • The first Japanese episode I got to see was the Yuzihura Contest episode, but I'm pretty sure I saw bits and peices of the Togepi episodes back in Hoenn when they first came out in Japan.

~*Kris*~

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Well sweeties, the first Japanese episode I saw was the Legend of Dratini one, it was so funny! XD It was great, too.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • If I remember it correctly I believe the first episode I saw in Japanese were the Johto League episodes. Before that I saw a few clips where Chikorita was disobeying Ash.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
  • I just watched my first one..It was the one when ash became evil...I watched it out of curiosity..Oo

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    Think one of my first were the Orange Islands, with marill in.. thought to myself.. wow a pokegod ;D

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
  • My first Jap episode of Pokemon would be the episode from season one.. the one on diglets and dugtrios... the one where gary comes back, and all the pokemon were unwilling to battle the digletts and dugtrios..

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    *·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-: ¦
    Battle Pyramid one, did i spell the second word right..oh well..
    hh simpsonqueen

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    My first Japanese Pokemon episode I saw was "High Sky Gym Battle". I think that is what is called. If not, that is the English title, forgot the title in Japanese. Oh my...it was soo awesome! Ash vs. Winona...classic! <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back