• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was your first level 100 (not including game boy colour games)

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    This thread is for people to say what they're first level 100 pokemon was not including pokemon red, blue, yellow, gold, silver, crystal.

Mine was a Charizard from Fire red

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    S: Swampert
    R: Blazeken
    E: Sceptile, Kingdra(at the same battle)
    LG: Mewtwo, Rayquaza(at the same battle)
    DMD: Empoleon, Honchkrow(at the same battle)
    PRL: Roserade

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    like some poeple here, i didnt spend my time traing my pokemon after beating the elite4 a couple of times since it wasnt worth the time and effort sinceit wasnt going to make a difference to the game,

and since on D/P, the auto raise level to lv100 makes life much easier when playing online,

so shortly, no i never had a level 100 pokemon

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Mine was Meganium in Silver, I like it old school xD

Its the first and only level 100 I have ever had and too make it even more exciting - he was called chick xD

Douger

A True Spriting Hero
    Years
  • I beat the Elite 4 like 26 times, got bored, so started leveling up.

My first was by ultimate Blaziken from Pokemon Ruby.
    I traded him back and forth through games, and when I let my sister borrow him she lost the game.
    I found it and was so happy when reunited with my Blaziken. :)
    I rennamed him Hero.

My second 100 was a Skarmory; my second fav at the time.

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
    Years
  • None legitly. I cheated on RSE and FRLG. GSC RBY were easy to cheat on, so i guess none yet. On dp none

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
  • I didn't enjoy Generation III games enough to train a Pokemon to Level 100, and the closest I got was Blaziken, at Level 90, one time.

On my Diamond, the first one I got to Level 100 was my Vaporeon. It just naturally had to be an Eeveelution. <3 Next came my Umbreon, but after that, I can't really remember. Though it could have been my Leafeon... *cough* >.>

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2014
    My Latias from...I think it was Emerald...although it wasn't my first. My Rayquaza on Diamond is close to lvl 100 (lvl 95).

Back