• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What web browser do you use?

What web browser do you most commonly use?

• Google Chrome

Votes: 41 15.3%
  • Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 168 62.7%
  • Internet Explorer

Votes: 25 9.3%
  • Safari

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Opera

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Other....

Votes: 8 3.0%

• Total voters

Rukario

Banned
Years
  • Firefox 3.5.x is primary, daily web browser.
    I use chrome second and opera, safari, as well as as IE for testing reasons.. mainly. also only really use IE for windows update site.

Vednix

:D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    Firefox. Chrome sells your information with double clicks and stuff to advertisers, who try to hack you and send you stuff. Bad when your typing in bank details D:. So it's firefox for me, and it's faster then I.E and I fell it's a really safe web browser :)

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I use Chrome, I just like how lovely and clean it looks, with no toolbar and so on. Also I like the history homepage thing it has and how fast is.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    I use Internet Explorer 8, but I've used all of them from time to time. I've been open to finding an alternative to IE, but none of them are as comfortable.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • I was using Firefox up until recently where it started slowing down and only half loading some pages (Mainly Youtube) It didn't even let me post on sites like this properly. I heard my friend had the same problem and apparently Facebook was hacked and my browser went like this as soon as I went on that.

So, I decided to try Google Chrome since I heard such good things about it.

... All I can say is, wow. It's a lot faster, Firefox usually took half a minute to load pages on this forum, with Chrome it loads almost instantly.

I haven't looked back yet, though I may occasionally use Firefox for certain things.

Years
  • Opera.
    Firefox.

I'm using Opera right now, and have been for about four months. Firefox is good, but I perfer Opera's interface.

I don't know why everyone loves Chrome so much. It's just an unsafe Oper ripoff.

Hovo

We gotta stay together.
    Years
  • Firefox because Firefox + NoScript + AdBlock = Good.

However, I use Chrome as my backup.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Well, it was Chrome. But now I'm stuck in Ubi so I'm using Firefox. Not really that big of a difference, although I don't think you can pull tabs into new windows, then again I don't really care :p

Oh yes. Forgot about the page with all the quick links in there. But I really don't need it, so meh.

Hovo

We gotta stay together.
    Years
  • Well, it was Chrome. But now I'm stuck in Ubi so I'm using Firefox. Not really that big of a difference, although I don't think you can pull tabs into new windows, then again I don't really care :p

Oh yes. Forgot about the page with all the quick links in there. But I really don't need it, so meh.

Yes you can. :P I just did it right now (running the latest version).

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Well, me personally I use the following:

Firefox 3.5
    Google Chrome (Latest Version)
    Safari 4

I mainly use Firefox, and the other 2 are my backups. IE is slow so I don't use it anymore.

Napalm

Careful! That Stuff Burns!
    Years
  • Firefox, legendary browser. Internet Explorer is dead, and millions of people still use it and think it's good, lol? IE is desperate for more users. Chrome is good, but seriously, we don't need another competitor. Opera, don't know, I've only used the Wii Internet Browser which is powered by Opera.

Melash

Back for now.
    Years
  • Wow, more people use Firefox that I would have expected. And less use Chrome!

Back