• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What web browser do you use?

What web browser do you most commonly use?

• Google Chrome

Votes: 41 15.3%
  • Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 168 62.7%
  • Internet Explorer

Votes: 25 9.3%
  • Safari

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Opera

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Other....

Votes: 8 3.0%

• Total voters

Psittaciformes

~♫♪۞۩☺☻~
Years
  • I use to use Internet Explorer, but recently switched to Mozilla Firefox. It's the only browser I use, and in my opinion, is better than Internet Explorer. It's a lot faster and you're able to open up tabs, which is definitely a nice feature. It looks better too. Mozilla Firefox is winning the poll!

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    I'm using Firefox.
    I don't use IE for obvious reasons.
    I don't really like the feel of Google Chrome.
    Never tried Opera or Safari.

Years
  • I use Mozilla Firefox and have done for a while, after previously using Internet Explorer. Also tried out Opera and Google Chrome, neither of which I liked.

Hotaru

Nostalgia Strikes Again
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2011
    I only use Firefox. :D Netscape had a good browser back in the day, but I've definitely never been a fan of IE.

Years
  • Years ago I would use Internet Explorer because that's what most computers I've used came with.

But then all of my friends online insisted I used Firefox, and now 3-4 years later I'm loving Firefox and haven't willingly used IE since. I've even renamed Internet Explorer in my start menu to something that's a tad insulting towards it but somewhat amusing. But lets not go there. ^^;

BJ088

It's been so long!
    Years
  • Google Chrome all the way. No pop ups, very quick, cuts out all unnecessary things, etc. I like it.

Caliban

Trying to change my life, brb~
    Years
  • Years ago I would use Internet Explorer because that's what most computers I've used came with.

But then all of my friends online insisted I used Firefox, and now 3-4 years later I'm loving Firefox and haven't willingly used IE since. I've even renamed Internet Explorer in my start menu to something that's a tad insulting towards it but somewhat amusing. But lets not go there. ^^;

I named mine Dora. That's insulting enough in my opinion.

I was using Google Chrome for ages, but switched back to Mozilla Firefox to be able to use the school's internet without having to resort to Dora 5.
    Which is what the school computers have.

[FONT=&quot]~ ¡[/FONT]Yo soy la pompa!

Years
  • I named mine Dora. That's insulting enough in my opinion.

I was using Google Chrome for ages, but switched back to Mozilla Firefox to be able to use the school's internet without having to resort to Dora 5.
    Which is what the school computers have.

[FONT=&quot]~ ¡[/FONT]Yo soy la pompa!
    And I thought our school was out of date, using IE7. I asked why they hadn't upgraded and apparently IE8 hasn't been released for enterprise yet. =/

On that note, I use Shiretoko, a modified version of Firefox 3.5. Mainly just a few little tweaks that help it function better in the GNOME environment.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
  • I use Opera ever since a long time ago, when they were at version 3 or something. Occasionally I use Firefox, yes, and sometimes Links (the terminal-mode browser). Never IE, Safari or Chrome. Maxton once.

Now that the new and shiny Opera 10 Final has come out, I'm happier than ever. :shocked:

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • #1 Mozilla FireFox
    #2 Mozilla Flock

So yeah, Mozilla ftw. I have Chrome installed on my computer, but it's only in case anything disastrous happens to FireFox. I haven't even booted it once. :/

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    Omniweb is my web browser of choice~
    I used to use Safari but ... I have a better time with omniweb

On my Vista virtual machine, I use Safari.

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
  • Firefox is totally dominating.. I still want it, but both times I tried, it messed with the computer. ; ;

So.. I use Google Chrome, which I love, but up until a few months I ago I stuck with IE for years. This was mostly due to the fact that it's a shared computer, and my mom was all "IE has never done me wrong, it's good enough. WE'RE KEEPING IT. :E!"

chrome ftw.

Back