• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What web browser do you use?

What web browser do you most commonly use?

• Google Chrome

Votes: 41 15.3%
  • Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 168 62.7%
  • Internet Explorer

Votes: 25 9.3%
  • Safari

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Opera

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Other....

Votes: 8 3.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    I stick with Mozilla Firefox because quite frankly, Internet Explorer sucks in my opinion. Whenever I use IE I get viruses and there's all kinds of problems. >.<

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    Chrome for forums and browsing, Firefox for games.

[jq]I was Internet Explorer i love it.[/jq]
    wat.
    Diglett 032 waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air.
    There were viruses in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now
    for years. His warnings to Kernel NTOSKRNL were not listenend to and now it was too
    late. Far too late for now, anyway.
    Diglett 032 was a browser for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the
    browsers and he said to dad "I want to be on the internets daddy."
    Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY VIRUSES"
    There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But
    now in the operating system base of the UAC he knew there were viruses.
    "This is NTOSKRNL" the error message crackered. "You must fight the viruses!"
    So Diglett 032 gotted his anti-virus and blew up the firewall.
    "HE GOING TO KILL US" said the viruses
    "I will shoot at him" said the cyberviruses and he fired the virus missiles. Diglett 032
    anti-virused at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were
    trapped and not able to kill.
    "No! I must kill the viruses" he shouted
    The radio said "No, Diglett 032. You are the viruses"
    And then Diglett 032 was Internet Explorer.

I wanted to go with "I want to be Internet Explorer daddy" and "And then Diglett 032 was a popup," but it wouldn't fit with what he said. :(

Also, you IE users should try the new Chrome Frame that Google released. Supposedly it makes things safer and faster (well, Microsoft says it makes things less safe, but Google says it makes things more safe). Give it a try and tell me if things are any better.

Last edited:

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
    I use Firefox mainly, but I have both Safari and IE installed on this computer. Why? I have no idea. o_o
    you have IE most likley because you have a windows computer and it comes pre installed
    safari most likely because when you download iTunes Safari can install itself unless you un click the option to install it

I mainly use Firefox but i sometime use Google Chrome and IE (I only use IE because i can't use the radio that some sites have on it like listening to the AFL or when i listen to Hamish and Andy, Australians know who they are other people should listen to them their quite funny)

Rehab Doll

srs bzns
    Years
    I used to use Internet Explorer, but then a while back I started using firefox and haven't used IE since. I also used to use AOL when I was like 5 or something.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    i use IE 8, its with win 7 so i thought id use it anyway....

Years
    I use Opera 10.10 build 1799 at the moment. It's sweet. Much faster than Internet Explorer, and very secure. Opera Unite is also very awesome. I tried Mozilla before, but I could never warm up to it. A long time ago, I used a browser called FlashPeak SlimBrowser. At least I did until Opera went free.

I also used AOL's stupid browser when I was leeching internet off of my friend. That was the most horrendous browser I have ever used. On top of dialup, it was so slow and insecure. Images never loaded correctly (sometimes, they didn't load at all), and Flash didn't work correctly a lot of the time, either.

Years
    I'm down with the Firefox myself. I used to use Opera, but switched to the Safari 4 Windows beta. After a couple of weeks of struggling with that, I moved onto Firefox, and that's served me well ever since.

Sasuke.

Hope | Less
    Years
    I'm shifting around between Chrome and Firefox.
    Most of the time Chrome though. Why?
    Google Wave is just going to be amazing.

Years
    All my life I had been using Internet Explorer, but just last week, I changed to Mozilla Firefox. I love it :]

Back