• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What were the last songs you recently downloaded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Regarding the Michael Jackson debate, I've always thought he was innocent. Even before I started liking his music a couple of years back, I thought it was pretty obvious that the allegations weren't true.

And the last two songs I downloaded were -

Judy Collins - Both Sides Now
    Simon and Garfunkel - Scarborough Fair

I loves me some folk music, I does.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    The Snow Patrol version is so much better than the Leona one, in my opinion.<3 The latter is waay too dramatic near the end, which spoils the emotion in it. D;

Haha, yes it is. But even if Leona's cover of it was wonderful; I still wouldn't like it. There's a difference between wanting to cover a song because you believe your take on it will be as good as the original, and because you genuinely like the song, to singing what you're told to sing so Simon Cowell can get some money, you know?

Er, last song I downloaded was I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. Nice, uplifting song with a funky beat.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • Well, I just bought a new CD, and I always transfer those to iTunes. So... I guess you could say Eat You Up remix by BoA, since it was the last song to load. XD

Before that, uh... Starstruck, by Lady Gaga.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Shingo Dj's 3rd web release album, Funny Attack.
    Not hardstyle like the previous album, but I like it, and currently waiting for his 4th/birthday album.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Maybach Music Pt.2 - Rick Ross ft Kanye West/T-Pain/Lil Wayne
    I'm Still Fly(freestyle) - Drake
    My President is Black - Young Jeezy
    3 Peat - Lil Wayne
    Toxic - Britney Spears

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
    Years
  • Arctic Monkey's entire new album, Taking Back Sunday's entire new album, Dream Theater's entire new album and 3 Hip Hop songs. 2 from Puerto Rico (Calle 13
    s "Para Un Niño de la Calle" and Cosculluela's "Na Na Nau Nau") and one from US (T.I.'s "Remember Me")

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
  • The last one I downloaded was Plush, by Stone Temple Pilots. Before that I downloaded the Top 100 hard rock songs (VH1), all 100 of them

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
  • I think the last song I downloaded was Love Is War [Koi Wa Sen Mix] by Miku Hatsune from the EAGER LOVE REVENGE album. I don't think it's the best remix in the album, but it's enjoyable nonetheless.

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    'She Wolf' by Shakira and a really bad quality version of 'Evacuate the Dancefloor' by Cascada... but that was in August. lol

She-Wolf in disguise...

I'll never get sick of that song. :3 Such an awesome beat!

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Here to Stay by Christina Aguilera and Invincible by Michael Jackson

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    The few songs I downloaded were Michael Jackson's "On The Line", "In The Back", "The Way You Loved Me", and We've Had Enough". These songs I never heard of. I heard them at YouTube, so I thought I download them. It is in his "Ultimate Collection". Which I need to get! I love those songs though. Man I can't wait til someone will make albums out of his un-released material.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back