• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What were the three legendary beasts before they were resurrected?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Well i was looking though bulbapedia and i saw this:
    "After Johto was created, alongside Kanto, by Groudon and Kyogre at the beginning of the universe, Pokémon no one had seen before began inhabiting the region. 1500 years before Generation I, the earliest known system for writing is developed and used at the Ruins of Alph of Johto. Archaeologists are currently unsure whether the nearly identical Unown preceded or succeeded the English alphabet, but it is assumed they share some sort of connection. Approximately 700 years ago, Tin Tower and Brass Tower are constructed in Ecruteak City, and Lugia and Ho-Oh perch at their tops. It lived on for another 550 years before Brass Tower burns to the ground, killing three Pokémon inside. Lugia flees to the Whirl Islands, Ho-Oh resurrects the three as the legendary beasts and flies off in search of a pure-hearted Trainer."

I think they were flareon, jolteon and vaporeon because in pokemon ranger you need to capture the three eeveelutions in order to get the three legendary beasts.
    But thats just my opinion... what do you think?

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
  • I'd think they'd be something Normal, like Rattata. Because it's then like Ho-Oh resurrected them as the three elements related to the destruction of the tower. Lightning lit the tower on fire, which was finally put out by rain.

Valk

Inter-Galactic Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    I concur Flareon,jolteon, vaporeon Its the most plausible

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • Maybe it was a type of Pokemon that no longer exists because the three Beasts were the last of their kind?

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
  • Three dittos that had fun borrowing the powers of lightning, water, and fire. When they burned the tower down and died in it, Ho-oh didn't care very much and just decided to remodel them into whatever it saw fit. As a result, Raikou, Entei, and Suicune roam constantly over the land in search for it, seeking revenge and demanding that it'd change them back. (And yet they are too stupid to notice that a certain something landed upon the top of the Tin Tower D: )

Years
  • in the pokemon adventure, before ho-oh saved them, legendary beasts were still legendary beast. what i don't understand is if they were legendary beast, why could volcano pokemon entei and water pokemon suicune be burned? the flame was hotter than magma?

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I'd go with the 'eons myself. It makes much sense in my head.

This question would be acceptable in the Q&A thread...

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
    Years
  • Probably the 3 original Eeveeloutions. They're the same types, they're also cat/dog-like, and the monks guarding the Tin Tower in Crystal used them.

Lastly, they're similar strategy-wise. Jolteon and Raikou both have high Speed and Special Attack, Vaporeon and Suicune are both very bulky, and Flareon and Entei both have higher Atk than Special Attack.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    They were still Raikou, Entei, and Suicune, just not legendary and as powerful. That is what I believe the real thing to be. What's up with the ideas of the Eevee evolution spreading up?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    If thats the case I would love to see the other Eeveelutions to be burned and ressurected! Haha, they make the most sense but I hate comparing Suicune to Vaporeon. Vaporeon is kinda fish like and Suicune obviously is not.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • A Magikarp, a Feebas and a 5th Generation pathetic fish Pokemon! :D
    (I remember posting on this before quite a while back. XD)

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    have you played the original gold and silver games?
    tin tower is where you find Raikou Entei and Suicune. so that would be my first guess.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Entei,Raikou and Suicune.

3 super-strong eeveelutions owned by some mystic trainer, who turned evil, burnt the tower,framed Ho-oh then ran.

Ho-oh resurrected them to go hunt him down and kill him.That's why they're roaming.But Suicune gets bored, hence you catch it in Hg/Ss differently to the others.

Also, "him" could've been a her.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • Entei,Raikou and Suicune.

3 super-strong eeveelutions owned by some mystic trainer, who turned evil, burnt the tower,framed Ho-oh then ran.

Ho-oh resurrected them to go hunt him down and kill him.That's why they're roaming.But Suicune gets bored, hence you catch it in Hg/Ss differently to the others.

Also, "him" could've been a her.

Oh!
    I love that idea! I think that sounds very cool.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I like the idea of them originally been Vaporeon, Jolteon and Flareon and apart from Entei also looking like Arcanine (and Arcanine been mistaken for a Legendary Pokémon) there are no other Pokémon that fit the Beasts.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Jolteon, Flareon and Vaporeon make the most sense.

They're the same elements. Also, they're Dog/Cat/Felines, the same as Raikou, Enti and Sucuine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back