• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What will you be doing on March 22 (Pokemon Platinum Release)

What will you be doing?

• Playing non-stop

Votes: 65 65.0%
  • Play a little...then stop

Votes: 11 11.0%
  • Not gonna play it.

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Psht. I'm not even getting it.

Votes: 21 21.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

piemeup

Pokemon FAQ Master
Years
  • Im gonnna non stop play but record for youtube. :) search piemeup21 on youtube for more information.

piemeup

Pokemon FAQ Master
    Years
  • Here's my day:
    8am: Wake up
    9am: Church
    11am: Home
    12pm: Play allllllllllllll day (:
    And hopefully complete it ASAP! lol

You already have it :O that or you forgot to go to the store and never realized that you were playing pokemon D/P xD

~Fire Eagle~

The Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • Well first I'm going to wait until tonight and drive to Wal-Mart and wait until the morning comes and rush inside to get the Pokemon Platinum for free and then I'll play it non-stop.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
  • I'll probably be asleep until about twelve. Then go to church for a few hours, and head to work at four. And get off at about eleven. Then go to sleep.

Yawn..

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    I will be thinking that platinum only gets out at Europe 2 months later, and get really annoyed with it -.-

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    I'll be on a cruise in the Gulf of Mexico :( But I'm getting it as soon as I come back!

Kayin

Local Champion
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    Once Church is over I'll be picking up the game then, GAME ON!!! :)

Years
  • well my friend at game stop will be hosting a tournment and such so i think ill be pertisapating in it try to get the free copy even though i got a copy payed off

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I'm gonna be one of those screaming PokéFreak Fans about Platinum.
    I'mma buy it, play it, and kick some major ass! >:D

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
    Years
  • Playing it nonstop I reserved it. And I don't have any plans sunday so........I'll probably be playing it nonstop. I reserved it at gamestop with a deposit so I'll also get that cool figure thing. This ganme is going to be so awesome as soon as I get it I will be putting my ev'd pokemon, event pokemon, and pokemon with good items. This game will be major kick ass.

But.....there is a chance the game won't be there yet....since sometimes it takes a day or two to ship but hopefully that won't happen.

Years
  • I'm going to have to get over to Best Buy early cause they are handing out strategy guides free with the purchase of the game, but that wont last long lol.

- Getting a ride over with my mom to get two copies (One for me, and Sister)
    - Then go to boyfriends and have to wait til I get home to play it ... >.>
    - Play all night! rofl.

Blue Tomoshibi

Pokémon a go-go!
    Years
  • I'll be playing my Japanese version. Trying to finish my Pokedex(465 Seen baby!)

Yeah, I'm trying to finish my JP. Platinum Pokedex with as little interference as possible. @_@;

Anyways, I hope I get to team up with some of you guys for the Battle Frontier!

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • I'm gonna get a dang R4 in our place and download the game directly into the R4.
    Just need my friend to help me buy it.

But if I were buying Platinum when it comes to our place, of course I would play it non-stop. Unless my parents force me to go back home.

Back