• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What will you do on 12/20/12?

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
Years
  • I'm not sure, it depends what happens on that day. If all goes well, it will just be like any other day. Maybe I'll do something special just for the heck of it.

But if people panic, then the best thing to do is try and talk some sense in them. If that doesn't work, then I would hope it's possible for me to protect those that need to be protected.

But really, I think it is most likely going to be like the Y2K scare, except it might be on a bigger scale.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    I'm gonna ride roller coasters!!! Just in case we all die =^.^=! I wanna die on a roller coaster, that would be fun..If I had to pick a way to die, that is.. XD
    But anyways, I don't really think there's gonna be an apocalypse soon :3

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'll be getting ready for Christmas. I don't believe in all that mumbo jumbo.

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
  • The same things I did during:

1988, 1993, 1997, 2000, and 2008...

Nothing too special. The dates above are several instances of predicted "end of the world" scenarios. One most of us recognize the most is the year 2000.

There have been a large number of dates set by people in which "the world is going to end," and... Oh, look! We're still here.

...I changed my mind, I guess I'll watch the news considering the whole 2012 thing has received way more hype than anything else thus far; as I'm curious to see how some of the riots turn out.

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
    Years
  • I actually watched the movie last night, and I have to say, i'm a little bit scared. I know it seems unlikely, but lots of people believe it. There's going to be mass panic, looting and crime on the streets. And i'll be thinking of my family all day and the things I never got to do. And if I do wake up the next morning, i'll start crying from the relief that i'm still going to live and nothing bad happened. AND TO YOU PEOPLE WHO THINK THE BELIEVERS ARE CRAZY, SHAME ON YOU. Every one believes something, so don't make it personal or anything.

Years
  • Correct me if I'm wrong, but the calendar didn't say the world would end did it? I always thought it said that there would be some sort of new beginning. Personally, I think it would be pretty cool with a new beginning, only if we would live through it and such. It would be pretty awesome to tell me grandchildren about the whole 2012 event, assuming I have grandchildren.

I also find it funny it's the year we vote.

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
  • I have no clue if the world ends on the day they say it does or not, so I would just be doing what I normally do.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    For my new science project, I am making a genetic template transmitter. When finished, it will have the ability to transmit my genetic template across the Earth via radiation. It will rewrite peoples' biological code and transform everyone into copies of myself. Recently there was a bit of a hiccup in the development process because we ran out of egg cartons, but now we're back on track.

Estimated date of completion: December 21, 2012

Stop copying Dr Who sheesh, it wasnt even a good episode!

Yoruichi

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2010
    I would probably be nothing special at all. I would say "fail" whenever I wake up and the earth is still standing

TheGearofWar

RAAM Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2010
    I can't really say much about the 20th, but on the 22nd, I plan on laughing uncontrollably at some of my 2012-believer friends.

Back