• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What will you do when Pok?mon's over?

What will you do when the Pok?mon series is finally over?

• Total voters

Zento

Mushroom God
Years
  • *laughs* I'd probally cry. XD Then get made fun of, then other stuff. o.o;
    Or, I'd ask them to start it up again with new characters and perhaps a few old ones. *shrug*

I hope it won't be over anytime soon. ^_^;;;

PokeTrainerCarol

2. Get everyone in PC to send a hate email to Nintendo.
    3. Tell everyone in the Pokemon Community alive. As long as the Pokemon Community is alive, Pokemon hasn't and won't die!

^_^
    So...I don't know where to vote >_> :):):)

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    If the tv show is over, it won't really matter very much for me.But if the games end, well that would really suck.

Shelz4U

Banned
    Years
  • Lets see...

I would Celebrate.

I would have more free time ....

And maybe Cardcaptors would become more popular again.

w00t

Mifuui

Fufufu~
    Years
  • I think I would feel a little depressed for a while...After that I would move on. Maybe rewatch the anime and read the manga once more to feel a little better.
    (and I would scream at TV4 to show the WHOLE Orange League series and the rest of the anime! They havn't done that yet! I hate them T_T)
    And I would continue to draw fanart/comics and write pkmn fanfics...Like always.^^

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I don't think pokemon is just gonna fall off a cliff one day, if it dies, it will be slow and gradual...it won't SO MUCH a shock

BOO ya!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Dakota said:
    I don't think pokemon is just gonna fall off a cliff one day, if it dies, it will be slow and gradual...it won't SO MUCH a shock

BOO ya!
    It started that a while ago in the US. x_X

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Pokemon will never be over!
    no cartoon, no games, no cards..
    still, there must be some ppl that likes Pokemon, and think about them.

Hong Kong is going to "celebrate" its "priviledge" of not having "Pokemon cartoon" on TV for 3years -_________-||||

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    You mean that they're actually happy that Pok?mon's been off the air for three years? O_o;

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    You mean that they're actually happy that Pok?mon's been off the air for three years? O_o;
    No, they were grumbling about no Pokemon on TV.
    But we've found out that another TV channel called ATV is going to show Pokemon from the 21th of November.

PS: Satoshi Tajiri is the GB PM game maker, the cartoon is done by Shigeru Miyamoto

Years
  • If Pokemon is going to be over, I would probably be sad, but I don't think I'll cry, I'll just play all the games all over and watch the whole series all over, maybe everyday hehehehehe ^_^

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • I don't know what I'd do....maybe become incredibly depressed that the one thing that had made me so happy was finally over.....i wold probably have a mental break down.....mental institution here I come.

Back