• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen What would be a good name for the rival besides Silver?

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    ???, Forte, Silver, Kratos or Gold.

Am I the only one who never named him something ridiculious? (??? is excluded from that. I was five and three months old when I named him that!) Kratos is one of my favorite people from ToS, Forte... well, you should know where that comes from if you played the later Megaman games, and Gold... well, I just wanted to name him Gold for once. Silver is his name, which is why I named him that.

I'll be naming him ??? when HG/SS comes out. Nostalgic purposes and all of that.

Cнαяcнιc

Banned
    Years
    Well his name is Silver just as in FireRed the boy is Red and the girl is Blue etc. But his name isn't really important because we can change it so I just like Silver. Easier to remember.

Charchic.

Years
    Butthead. Either that or stupidface. I remeber thinking it was hilarious giving your rivals names like that.
    I remember a friend resetting, so his parents didn't see a the name similar to that. lol.

I called him Lee, because when you're 7 or 8ish, anyone with a name you dislike is inherently evil.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    I think you should name him Sexy /shot

negative names are the most common it seems lmfao xDD
    just call him ???, or after a RL rival or something :>

branchi

master charizard
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    seth,tom,jack,bob.i could go on all night!
    What would be a good name for the rival besides Silver?

endopker

Becuase I like ebil...
    Years
    If I didnt hate his guts Id call him Sliver (yeah I know not too imanitive), know since I do hate his guts Id go with some of Gary's nicknames (although apparently his name is Blue in Fire Red) well actually Im pretty sure most of them are way to bad to post..... :P

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    His name should be fierce, ruthless and bring fear into the hearts of others... BOB!!!

Of course, if you don't think Bob fits, I think Paul fits him or... Biadi Gnuy. (BiADi GnUY)

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2009
    i would name him pKmN trainer, pooooooop, Rober, cosmo, wanda, pixy horse, pinky.

Back