• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Would Be Your Perfect World?~

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    To add to my post - Communism. I believe that having your country start out with communism can take everyone out of poverty. When that happens, you go capitalist.

You pretty much did.

Learn to keep your mouth shut.

I still don't get why you were talking about your aunt.

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
  • ...then I don't really see the point of you bringing your retarded aunt into this discussion. Hence my previous post.

Because I thought the idea from your first post was that I believed that the handicapped and retarded belonged at the bottom with the stupid and incompetent. If you want to continue this argument, just leave me a message, cause I'm not going to waste space here.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    What's the point of creating a thread that was meant to view other's opinions, and then just answering it yourself by saying there's no point in us answering?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • A perfect world? There could never be one. It's naturally impossible, but if there were to be one...

I'd love to see no fighting, war, violence, tagging, shoplifting, gang bashing or anything to that extent. People respecting the environment and putting their rubbish in a bin, and not throwing it on the streets. A rainbow weekly would be nice too. A world where more trees are planeted, where there's a treatment for everything so no one has to go through endless pain, like cancer. More wildlife and animals would be great, too.

Edit; forgot about racism. No racism would bring me endless joy, as well. I'm sick of hearing racist comments as I walk down the street.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I would be Soviet Premier! D:<

Oh, my perfect world would be all buttons and butterflies :3

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
  • For me, a perfect world would be one where people listen to others. So many mistakes that have been made in our own world could have been avoided if people actually sat down and listened to the rest of the world, whether that's their parents, politicians or teachers. I know mistakes I've made myself could have been avoided if I'd really listened to the other person.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    A world without (anywhere else but england may not understand this) Chavs. End of. Also poverty, and a world without war, and without ignorance =3
    And pokemon
    xD

Back