• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would the Inside of your Pokemon Gym Look like?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    My new gym: Flying.

The gym has a solid glass walls. It's shaped like a dome without a roof. So that the flying Pokemon can fly and use the sky as a part of the battlefield. However, whenever I change Pokemon with a second type (Gyarados: Flying/Water the ground turns into the atmosphere for that Pokemon.

Such as if I use Gyarados, a pool will come out of the ground. Or If I use a Murkrow, the building will have a roof covering the room in total darkness. Then if I use fire, the dome roof will open again and then a plain of glass appears. The sunlight will pass through the glass and insert a very hot temperature. If a half grass and bug the gym would stop using the roof and then some grass would come out of the ground. =P The endz! v_v; That would cost a lot of money though, but then again the E4 would be the one to pay for all that. :P

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • I'd probably have psychic pokemon, so the walls would be one big reflective mirror, the floor would be like a large reflective water bed...and the ceiling would be an invisible barrier to confuse flying types.

OR if I had ice types...My gym's floor would be a perfectly smooth sheet of ice over a gigantic pool of water with large ice spikes jutting from it. The walls would also be ice. There would be ice and silver statues of the legendary pokemon around the gym up against the walls.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    My Pokemon gym will look at clean and well built on the outside. Very inviting bascially. Once you walk in, the doors auto-lock on you. Scattered around will be the many trainers that have lost to me. Lights will be burnt out. Rotting bodies will be hanging here and there. Blood will be splattered on the walls. Pokemon are also a part of the dead part. In the center where the stadium is, the ground has been worn out nad bodies are also there. Shattered bones, etc. It'll be dimly lit on the 4 corners of the field with cracked, somewhat bloody skulls with candles in them. Oh and some bodies will be chained up against the wall, pinned by spikes to the wall, etc. Broken pokeballs will be around the ground also.

I'll be hidden away in a dark corner and when the trainer turns his back, I'll come out ahd start the battle. They win, they get a blood badge and their freedom. They lose, they and their Pokemon die. Refer to the bodies for examples of possible ways of dying. I'll have Ghost, Dark, and Psychic type Pokemon in my arsenal.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Grass Gym Leader!

If I was a grass gym leader, This is what my gym would look like!

Flooring: Grass on the battle as the arena floor, with mini bush's lol, and the entrance floor would be green tiles lol, with plants every were!

Outside Building: It would be shaped like a tree..with a Pokemon center as a treehouse at the top lol!

Inside Building: Tall with a glass cealing, were you could see the sky! Still green, with Imprinted green Bublasuars on the wall!

The arena: Biggish, with Grass flooring as i said before, Big Bush's everywere lol, and a small treehouse Caf'e lol!

Thats my Gym!

Username

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Flying Type Gym:

It wouldn't be a totally indoor Gym, and it would be located ontop of a Major Corporations Headquarters. There would be two platforms, each having stairs to reach the top. The demand for trainer's would really be that important, but there would be trainers. During the Gym Leader's Battle, the platform where he stands, and the platform where you stand, suspend more over 10 feet of the battlefield. The Leader's Flying Pok?mon would be closer to him, and unless your Pokemon can hover, can fly, or is extremely tall, you won't be able to be as close it.

Electric Type Gym

The Outside appears like a regular Apartment-Storefront building, entering it, it will have a simple, wooden floor, and wooden walls. Is this really the Gym though? Nope, you just may have to find the secret door that leads to the real gym! Once you find the Door, it will turn to glass, and shatter, leading you to a Cold, Dark cave. Depress to the Gym Floor and Trainers will appear out of the Darkness lighting the way with their shocking-bright electric Pokemon! Coming to the Leader's Part, The whole gym becomes illuminated and reveals to be a large underground cavern with a Waterfall generating Electricity! Battle the Gym Leader and the battlefield goes from a dark, soiled ground, to a new shock-proof flooring. After Battling, a Trap door will shatter beneath your feet, and you will be teleported to the Entrance, where you first found the secret door.

Steel Type Gym

Actually it's an abandoned warehouse. You'll enter in a small room, where it has large swinging doors for you to open. WATCH YOUR STEP..Looks like a deep pit was dug here! And the only way of menuvering(spelling?) through the gym is through a large moving metal hook and wire. Trainer's are Hurdled to one side. And There was a surprise too! The center of the was-very-deep pit turns to an indestrucable battlefield. Once you'd finished off the trainers, progress to the Leader, who is upstairs in the Office. Upon getting to this room, the Leader will press a switch, filling the Gym below with water (well not completely, but just to scare the Fire Types.) He will show you down to a platform, and you will stand at the opposite side of the Platform he stands on, when the battle is over, the water drains, and the darkness comes back, but a glass bridge allows you to leave without crossing on the metal hook.

Years
  • Oh my god. In my gym, there is fire-, flying- and dragontype pok?mons. There's first two Charizard-statues front of the door, and theres coloure changing steps midlle the gym. Front of the gym, there is walls and floor made by glass. Steps are higher than floor.

Then there is Crystal ball, where have to walk inside. There's three dudes, who want's to fight! In the "Crystalhall", there is two statues about Articuno. In walls goes sometimes flames or shadows from flying pok?mons.

Then you come outside about Crystalball- and BAD??M, there's green! High, beutifull trees, A rives what is sometimes in the sky, some planets on the darkblue sky... Green grass and awesome, blue or purple flowers. And there's also big stone, where I'm standing. My all pok?mons all running free on that mysterious place.

Outside it looks a... Just superordinary Gym. But inside...

It may call " Mysterious Gym"

+Charbaby+

Mistress Charbaby ^^
    Years
  • My gym would be a Fire/Normal Pokemon gym. On the outside it would look like a damp cave, as the first little room is pitch black .. when you enter a light would flick on automatically and you would see a door. That leads to a kindof tunnel lit by torches on the side of the walls. The tunnel would lead to a big open space in the cave and that would be where you battle. Statues of Charmanders would be everywhere XD I would, as a gym leader, have a Charmander, Cyndaquil, Torchic and Clefairy, with the ability to use metronome ^^ You like?

Back