• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you be in the Pokemon world?

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Team: Aerodactyl/Rhyperior/Blastoise/Togekiss/Flareon/Lapras/Kabutops/Tyranitar/Gliscor/Dragonite
    Location: Everywhere where there are gyms, leagues, or evil teams

Journey:

Started out in Saffron City, on holiday toured region with my parents, finding a couple of fossils (for Kabutops and Aerodactyl), met Prof. Oak, got Squirtle, found a Dratini in Safari Zone, resurrected fossils in Cinnabar, etc.

Returned to Saffron, trained in the gym(s)-Fighting Dojo was still a gym.

Team Rocket took over Silph, I saw Red defeated, got so angry that he was the only person trying, so I went in, took Lapras, then destroyed most of the building.

Then I went on a journey through all the regions currently known, obtaining Rhyperior, Togekiss, etc. on the way.

I carry more than 6 pokemon, but only ever use 6 in a battle, and admit defeat if they lose.

xDaisuke0

Aspiring Professor
    Years
    Team: Teddiursa, Zubat, Cyndaquil.
    Region: Johto
    Town: Azalea Town.
    Journey: Started in New Bark Town, received Cyndaquil. Teddiursa was always there from the start as part of the family and I took him along :]. Zubat caught later on. all pretty low level as i dont train as much as just take care of them. Stopped in Azalea for a while...but it's been a while. I think i just might stay here XD Random...yah o.o

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Team: Sableye (male), Spiritomb(female shiny) , Gengar (male shiny), Dusknoir (male) Dusclops (male), Frostlass(female)
    Where would you live? Ecruteak City, Johto
    How would you have started your journey: I would have started off with Morty as a role model and so I would fall in love with Ghost type pokemon and use them more often than other pokemon. I would have obtain a Gastly from Burned tower and fell in love with it ever since.

Suzune

Gary Was Here, Ash Is A Loser!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Team : Flygon, Gengar, Starmie, Charizard, Electrivire, Gallade
    Journey : I was a trainer while I was younger, but now I simply travel the world and battle any challengers. I don't attempt to catch any pokemon due to not having any time to train them.

Back