• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what would you do if this forum shut down

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
Years
    • CT
    • Seen Jan 17, 2016
    I would go and get a life. This place doesn't mean that much to me.

Besides, the forums die all the time... Essentially, you know it's Friday if you can't log on to PC.

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
  • i would go to serebii forums if not a more quite forums and get popular there cause well i ain't that popular here

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Um...

Well, for a few days, I'll probably be one of a many people asking why it got shut down, try to get it back up, try to compromise and make sense of the situation, and everything of the like.

After that, I'd typically get over it by actually getting my life back since I've been going on and on from forum to forum growing addicted to a particular one. With PC gone, being the only forum I go to anymore, I'd actually be able to go outside without wanting to stay on here and feed my addiction.

So yeah, I'd go back to hanging out with my friends, with the occasional use of the computer and the internet apart from designing, which would probably be hard since I plan to focus a career the fundamentally uses computers over everything.

*Nayz*

a.k.a L_Judah
    Years
  • move on? wouldn't be the end of the world. Most forums get old after a while despite updates.

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
  • honestly if the forums shut down id go back to gaiaonline forums and earn gold

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Well I would go to other forums as usual, or I could back to where I'm not used surfing in the internet and have a good time with my friends :) Much better.

Shem

Bored...
    Years
  • Not care at all really. I enjoy it here, but it's not like I couldn't find the same enjoyment elsewhere.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • Uh...If I Cared that much...I'd have no life...:\

Well...I'd join another forum that hosts pokemon ROM Hacking and...Well...Move on...This place isn't my life...(Even though I'm on 24/7...:P)

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
  • I'd die. Literally. My resting blood pressure is 95/70, so the rage (and blood pressure increase) that ensues from my browsing actually keeps me alive.

Yo, I got de-repped today after all my hard work in the Guru thread.

what would you do if this forum shut down

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I really wouldn't care. I don't really post that much anymore, so if it did shut down, I would stop using the internet altogether. I don't go on the internet much other than to visit PC, so if it shut down, that would be the end of my life on the internet.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    [QUOTE:h POKE;4740459]I would go and get on with my life. This place doesn't mean that much to me.

Besides, the forums die all the time... Essentially, you know it's Friday if you can't log on to PC.
    [/QUOTE]

Pretty much it really, maybe go to another one.

Lash

Years
  • Find another hangout, probably Bulbapedia forums, but I definitely wouldn't spending as much time on the computer as I usually do.

Back