• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you get with $250?

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    At the moment, I'd put it on a Wii, but knowing my life like I do, it'd go towards the bills. :/
    I might save it, also, just because that's likely a better choice.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Toss it into my bank account to use at a later date and collect interest on, I guess. But like the rent/tuition answers, that's boring. :P

If I was handed $250 and told to splurge with it, I'd probably put it towards a new computer. If not that, it'd end up getting spent on Pokemon stuff. @_@;

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    I would spend that money on all of the games I've been dying to get for a while, then spend the rest on some new clothes for summer. Actually, irl that would be thrown out the window and I would end up saving every last cent. ^^;

PlatinumDawnFtw

Vocaloid fan~
    Years
  • I'd buy a new copy of Mario Kart Wii, since the one I have now, like, died on me last night. (whenever I select a cup to race in, it will go black and say "Error" or "Unable to read disk") Then I'd wait for SoulSilver to come out in Japan and import it.

The rest I'd just keep until something new comes out.

Years
  • Nothing most likely. I kinda want a Wii, but I don't think I want it badly enough to spend that much money on it. Maybe I'd buy something cheaper and save the rest or simply save everything.

Back