• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you like to see in the next Pokemon console game?

ArmchairRomeo

Aura Master
Years
  • Personally, well, I'd like to see...

• Another Shadow Pokemon game, similar to Colosseum and XD.
    • Compatibility with the GBA games for multiplayer (no need to transfer Pokemon and you can use the older trainers).
    • Character models for the HG/SS Johto trainers.

How about you guys? :P

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • i would love to see a shadow Pokemon game for the Wii, but I doubt they will have GBA capability with the Wii for the next game because they probably expect people to only use the DS/DSi

:t354:TG

ArmchairRomeo

Aura Master
    Years
  • Yeah, unfortunately, GBA compatibility would probably be absent. Still, it would be nice; people who haven't upgraded still get to play, while people who have are at an advantage due to having about 100 more Pokemon available.

MiniEggs

Working On Something Spritey.
    Years
  • A game where you can live it to the full without having another pokemon game. it's too much hassle having to connect it each time,.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Something with plot would be nice--and something that stands alone and makes you want it for what it is, not because it has extra Pokemon you can transfer to your handheld game cartridge. :(

But bar that, let me just have mini games a la Stadium 1 and 2 and I'd probably be happy.

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Yeah, I'd like to see another plot-driven console adventure ala Colosseum, but I really don't care as to whether it has Shadow Pokemon or not.

Of course, I'd like to see some cool handheld events to go with it.

ArmchairRomeo

Aura Master
    Years
  • Something with plot would be nice--and something that stands alone and makes you want it for what it is, not because it has extra Pokemon you can transfer to your handheld game cartridge. :(

But bar that, let me just have mini games a la Stadium 1 and 2 and I'd probably be happy.

Minigames and rental Pokemon that you can choose. That was the best part because it let me play with people that didn't have the handheld games. :P

Hey, I will say I played the Gamecube games for their story. I've never been one for completing the Pokedex, but including Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Lugia, and Ho-Oh was a nice touch. XD

Especially Lugia. Gotta love Lugia.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • I would say the ability to dress your trainer up how ever you want other then settling with the same fashion disaster clothes.
    And the ability to dress pokemon up and they look that way in battle.
    Maybe a giant MMORPG with amazing 3D graphics.

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
  • HeartGold & SoulSilver on Wii. That could be awesome! My favorite game Gold with better 3D graphics on Wii. Then, there could be mini-games like in Stadiums. Just one same kind game like on GBA or DS and we can see how amazing that could be.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2014
    Either a plot-driven Pokemon RPG (NO SHADOW POKEMON), or just a royally revamped Pokemon Stadium. Minigames, battling, and all.

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
  • Id like something similar to colleseum but without the shadow pokemon it was a pain not knowing if your pokemon would die of recoil or not

shadow3oo

The Ghost Master
    Years
  • well i'd like alot

1. a story (CURSE YOU BATTLE REVO!)
    2.cooler shadow pokemon half of them i didn't like to youse in battle
    3.a large selection of starters
    4.a choice of gender (however i am a guy i don't mind guy charichers but what if he looks stupid?)
    5. more points to heal pokemon because it gets anoying trying to rush to a place to heal while your pokemon die of poison
    6. umm... i don't know what else so that's it

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    all i want is a remake of a handheld game on the wii- nost likely R/S/E- See the World In 3D
    and... that's all- and a new version of pokemon snap

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2009
    a really good stadium type game
    with mimi games
    battling cups
    and 32 gymleader castle and 4 elite fours
    -really cool gyms
    -3d leaders standing around not that text box crap

battle frontier
    rentals (for the not so pokemon fanatic cousin/friend who would like to battle you but doesn't own a pokemon game)
    i perosnally don't like colluseum or gale of w/e

just very revamped stadiumish
    the stadiums were simple but were really fun
    also earl's school

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
  • Title: Pokemon Battle Revolution Plus
    Features
    Storyline
    Able to Catch Pokemon
    Colosseums only as optional minigames OR separate battle mode
    Wi-Fi
    New clothes
    New trainer types (Little Boy and Muscle Girl)
    Colosseum mazes (get through a maze to battle the leader)
    Other ways to get Pokecoupons
    More Mystery Gifts

I may like battle revolution, but I want a newer, better version of it, kind of like what I'm doing with my hack.

Years
  • I'd like to see another game like the Pokemon Stadium games for N64, those were fun.

Also another shadow pokemon themed game like Colosseum and XD.

Back