• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you like to see in the next Pokemon console game?

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
Years
  • I would like to see a console game that's set up like the handheld games.

Exactly like the handheld games too. Where you can catch wild Pokemon and train them to beat the trainers on each route, and eventually the Gym Leaders in each city/town. None of this catching the Pokemon they say you can catch or anything like that.

That's what I want to see.

A Stadium game that fits the Setup of Stadium I and II would also be amazing.
    Colosseum had that appearance (Stadium--Colosseum, similar meanings) but no, it had to go all different on us. And where are PBR's mini-games?!?!?

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • I want a game like XD gale of Darkness, an adventure, except with new teams than snagem and cypher, But I would like the plot of the Shadow Pokemon to return.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    A game where you get to play as a Pokémon like in PMD, but with more of a plot and an actual linear progression and not all of the "Random" mystery maps.

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
  • I'd like to see a Wii game based on Shadow Pokemon once again.

Cipher'd be making a return :P

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
  • A combination of Colosseum and XD Gales of Darkness for its Shadow Pokemon (Okay well I don't NEED Shadow Pokemon, I'd be happy with plain old Wild Pokemon) + Story-mode. Along with Pokemon Stadium 1&2 for its Mini games, Free battle, Tournaments, Gym Leader Castle, Game boy Tower (Erm maybe some kinda of DS connection Tower?) and don't forget about Earls Pokemon Academy!!

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
  • an actual fighter, like brawl is most necessary for pokemon.

or something like a 3D RPG with one item equips! somewhere along the lines of Tales of series, where you find a random trainer and boom, your sent to the battle arena and able to move all around, performing attacks and ACTUALLY BEING able to dodge.

Or do a pokemon coordinator spinoff

or be a pokemon criminal. grand theft pokemon or something!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Just like Skii, i want it on Xbox360. But hey, i might get a Wii yet so:

One like the DS games, but obviously in a different region, maybe a pokemon Ranger region?? But you're a trainer. And you control your pokemon's movements during a battle, and you can also do contests like a coordinator out of the anime.

Checkered Sky

~beneath the sky...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    According to Pokebeach, a new Pokemon Wii game is in development and should be announced soon...

Aurajade

Loving NGE!
    Years
  • I would Lv to see more pokemon avaible in the Pre-story.
    More quest's and Dungeon's in Mystery Dungeon,
    More story in Ranger's,
    and Staduim game's?
    STORY. LIKE IN XD.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • Here's what I would like to see in a counsle game:

Shadow Pokemon (hope they have a shadow Buizel, I love Buizels)
    gender selection
    A selection of starter Pokemon (please have Riolu)
    No Orre (seriously, Orre has goten tiresome)

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
  • Nice, vivid landscape with a plot much like XD/Colosseum. By that I don't mean shadow Pokemon when I say that, but rather, more plot and dialog than something along the lines of the handhelds.

And not in Orre.
    There's been two games with Orre, so I think it's time to let it rest in peace and let it stay there.

I think Gym battles is asking for a bit much, but it'd be nice? ;A;

Pikachu™

Pika Pika!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2019
    Maybe something different from the whole 'shadow pokemon' and 'random constate battling'. Something with more RPG elements.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I think it would be interesting if they made a pokemon game similar to battle revolution where you can create your own character and change their outfits but have more choices to choose from. Like being able to change your characters hair color, hair style, etc and you play it just like colusium/gale of darkness but it has a completely new storyline and it takes place in a new world. It should be playable online and it would be nice if they changed it from the boring pokemon battle style to a style similar to shadow hearts, xenosaga or final fantasy IX/XIII. That would make things more interesting and not make it seem like your playing another same old pokemon game. They should also let you explore places more freely and have other pokemon you can actually catch rather than always catching shadow pokemon.

Back