• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you name your theoretical children?

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
Years
  • To me, Ceceily always sounded pretty. It's probably my favourite name for a girl so my daughter would probably end up with that.

If I end up with a son, he'd most definitely be called Nathaniel. The greatest name ever.

So true, so true....

If I didn't name my son a Japanese name it would be Nathaniel, and for a girl it would be Katherine.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • hmm....so ur gonna go to japan wen ur older?
    anyways i think i'll name mine:
    Marissa or Helena for a girl
    and Ryan or Jesse for a guy

Years
  • For a girl I like the name Ryan. I think that'd be cute.
    For a boy I like Noah. There was a boy that came to my school once. His name was Noah and he was beautiful. ha. So I want to name my child after him.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • I'll totally come to an agreement with my wife, hopefully we'll have similar interests in names beforehand so I won't have to worry about arguing about our little ones' identity too much :P And I refuse to name any kid Joe, John, Mike, Sarah, Max, or Beth. -_-

Boys: Jason, Alex, Tom, Craig, Kyle, Rex, Lance, Mardy, and Brock (to toss an odd one out there. Not Pokemon related, I just know two guys with the name and they're pretty chill, but only if my son has dark hair would I name him that ha.)

Girls: Anna, Jenna, Chelsea, Maria (not Italian, I wonder how that'd turn out XD), Samantha, Christine, Delia, Lorelei, Misty (also not Pokemon inspired-Beach volleyball player ;) ) and Serenity.

Victoria~

surrender to my s o c k s~
    Years
  • Girls: Lillian, Lia, Livia, Olivia, Nicole.
    Boys: Marcus, Ruben, Daniel, Danillo.

If I become rich and move to US or another English-speak country, I have another choices ^__^
    Girls: Lilly, Lavender, Amber, Bella, Amelie, Claire (or Clair, whatever), Charlotte, Lauren.
    Boys: William, Matthew, Edward, Emmett, Paul, Lance, Thomas.

Last edited:

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
  • I would name my kid after a pokemon because it will be suc a dated reference none of the kids will get it... but their parents will and it will make me lol

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2008
    I'd wanna name my daughter Zelda. It's a beautiful-sounding name. And it has a Z in it, so it's automatically badass. But I think I'd need a gamer wife for that.

As for a male child, I'd want to name him Jack. For some reason that name has always appealed to me.

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    Oh this is a fun thread. :3 Very cute.

Well, I'm into this 'Ollie' thing right now, but because I don't want to humiliate my son when he turns 70
    - I mean.. Ollie for a 70 year old guy just doesn't sound cute anymore D: - I'll probably name my boy 'Oliver'. And then raise him up with the name Ollie :3.

And if I had a girl, then I'll go with Ro. I don't like long names :/

technicals

it never happened.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2009
    Hmm, I never really thought about this, but I'd say Hannah, Daisy, or Scarlet for a girl, and Peter, Matthew, or Bradley for a boy.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • Durr hur, I remember this thread.

I don't want kids, but like txteclipse, I would love to give a girl the name Abigail. I never took the time to think of a name for a boy though. Guess I'll leave that up to the husband or wife.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
  • Hmmm...

For a boy, I like Seth, Ryan, and Aiden.

For a girl, I like Amy, Mia, and Hayley.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Girl:
    Alice
    Emi
    Mayumi

Guy:
    Zack

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    Hmhmhmhm...

I always wanted to name a boy something unordinary but, I like the name Terry for some reason

As for a gurl...

I like Alexis and and Elizabeth for some reason?

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    My boy would be named Guy, and my daughter would be Missy. 8D
    And I'm sure they would get their names changed as soon as they legally could.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Daughter's name would be Ariel. Boy's? Well I'd prefer that be left to the mother (whomever is POPPIN' OUT D'S BABEHS) to name the boy, but I like Rick.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Well I always wanted to name a girl Audrina Nadine.

Since reading Gentlemen's Alliance I have wanted to name a girl Haine.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    If I happened to have a girl, I'd name her Mary, and if I had a boy I'd name him Eric.

Back