• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you say is the ugliest Pokemon?

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    Marshtomp, Skitty, Deoxys are all pretty ugly... I thought that Feebas was ok though. Politoed and Sunflora are pretty bad too x_x;
    Why is Skitty ugly? o_O|||
    ---------------------------
    Oh Muk...their fainting smell is just unbearable!
    Though it isn't as ugly as Mr. M in my opinion.

Whitey

Normal-type trainer
    Years
    I would say...lairon... a metal remake of poor Rhyhorn
    and vigoroth evolves into that..thing...
    and exploud doesn't even look like a pokemon.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    Pokemon are never ugly. I think everyone's just basing everything they've seen on either the anime or the games (a few changes between them, but they're basically the same).

Remember, for every "ugly" Pokemon in concept art, someone somewhere, not connected with Game Freak, knows how to make it look good.

To actually add something to this topic, though, Whismur is a little freaky, I'll admit. It's eyes are scary enough, and it keeps "talking" after it faints. It's not ugly, though.

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
    Imo

IMO...

Dusclops and Sableye are some of the coolest Pokemon out :D and I think Feebas looks like a mouldy carcass of a Magikarp. Feebas ranks WAY higher in the Ugly Chart.

The Pokemon gradually got uglier, if you ask me. Most Hoenn Pokemon now are rediculous, like Luvdisk; that Pokemon is the most ANNOYING thing I have ever seen. x_____X

Though the most ugly of all is definently Masquerain, along with all the robot-looking Pokemon.

Last edited:

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
    Feebas isn't that ugly, jynx is right its just a bit worse than magikarp I mean Nosepass onix and steelix are uglier than feebas!

Jazzy.

Just a cute silly girl
    Years
    Um... don't laugh at me but I kind of feel bad saying that a Pokemon is ugly. That's pretty weird because I criticize and insult most of the people (who aren't my friends) I know. I was going to say Illumise but she has a very kind face and someone spent enough time imagining her and then drawing her and making her a real Nintendo Pokemon. Yup, I'm pathetic =).

Yami86

Speedy Speed Boy!!!
    Years
    The ugliest pokemon...hmm, I say it's Milotic...

Only kidding lol :) Personally, I think Grimer/Muk, Duskull/Dusclops, Magikarp and the three Regis are the fugliest looking pokemon (so far)

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hmmmmmmmmm, I think all Pokemon are quite adorable, but I think that the one that isn't too appealing to look at is Nosepass. I just don't like the thought of it sneezing on me. XDD

~Kelsey

Brian Powell

Have a nice day!
    Years
    Hmm... Which one is uglier... Muk or Feebas... Muk or Feebas... Muk or Feebas... Muk or Feebas... Muk... Feebas...

*Smelt someone's cooking that stunk the house*

Muk!

Back