• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you say is the ugliest Pokemon?

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Psychic_Kimmy said:
    xD Nosepass = Officially Freaking Everyone Out
    Claydol is pretty....unco....it looks strange....not like a Pokemon at all xD

Yeah there are loads of cute Pokemon being called ugly....but I guess it's just peoples opinions...
    Ya, when you actually look at it a bit longer, it is a little bit cute :D

Though I dislike stuff that doesn't have 2 eyes.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    Would that include Staryu/mie, then? They can't be ugly unless they were mishapen somehow.

Deoxys isn't ugly, but it is very odd. Flannery mentioned "cold eyes", that's exactly what makes me a bit leery about Deoxys. Even if it was trying to be friendly, I wouldn't risk myself being around it too long.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    Heh. I find Eevee to be very homely in Stadium. It has... these... BIG eyes and a weird painted on smiling mouth that never opens. And goofy hair. And long ears. It's mainly the face. Yuck. It's ok elsewhere though. Just not in Stadium.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Kine said:
    Would that include Staryu/mie, then? They can't be ugly unless they were mishapen somehow.

Deoxys isn't ugly, but it is very odd. Flannery mentioned "cold eyes", that's exactly what makes me a bit leery about Deoxys. Even if it was trying to be friendly, I wouldn't risk myself being around it too long.
    Oh...not really.
    Starfish don't have eyes.

I mean those who have different numbers of eyes from the animal kingdom.

The Archaic Adept

Master of Ages Past
    Years
    Firstly, jynx said starfish don't have eyes. Actually, many starfish have rudimentary eyes that can basically detect light.

Also, I don't think of the "scary looking" pokemon or stuff like that to be ugly. The only Pokemon I consider to be truly ugly are Gulpin and Swalot. They are so ugly that they actually anger me slightly. I usually run away from wild battles as most people do when they completely beat a game, but when I get into a battle with Gulpin or Swalot, I kill it (or make it "faint"). I can't stand them. Also, Sceptile is pretty ugly, the seed things on its back look like tumors.

And don't forget, the ugliest Pokemon ever is Mew from Green version, as seen in my avatar. The poor thing looks so misshapen I had to use it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2006
    -huggles feebas, eevee, and all my other favorites close-

I can't hate feebas because it evolves to be so darn cute. But in my opinion, one of the ugliest pokemon has to be Mr. Mime. He's just creepy. He looks like a small sized man dressed up in makeup that hides behind things just waiting to molest some little kid. Yucky.

(Might reply back here later if I happen to think of another one that I dislike more.)

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    The Archaic Adept said:
    Firstly, jynx said starfish don't have eyes. Actually, many starfish have rudimentary eyes that can basically detect light.

Also, I don't think of the "scary looking" pokemon or stuff like that to be ugly. The only Pokemon I consider to be truly ugly are Gulpin and Swalot. They are so ugly that they actually anger me slightly. I usually run away from wild battles as most people do when they completely beat a game, but when I get into a battle with Gulpin or Swalot, I kill it (or make it "faint"). I can't stand them. Also, Sceptile is pretty ugly, the seed things on its back look like tumors.

And don't forget, the ugliest Pokemon ever is Mew from Green version, as seen in my avatar. The poor thing looks so misshapen I had to use it.
    I am pretty sure that starfish don't have eyes! It is lizards that have a third eye under the skin above the head to detect light.

Anyway...loads of animals don't have eyes.

Desert Cacturne

Lonely, abandoned...
    Years

Gulpin is so hideous. It's a Stomach Pokemon! o.O;; It's so annoying in battle, poisoning me! My pokemon fainted 'cause of that.. thing!

I think Swinub is ugly also. But Piloswine is okay. Swinub is a pig! xP But I didn't include Spoink and Grumpig. >.<

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Desert Cacturne said:

Gulpin is so hideous. It's a Stomach Pokemon! o.O;; It's so annoying in battle, poisoning me! My pokemon fainted 'cause of that.. thing!

I think Swinub is ugly also. But Piloswine is okay. Swinub is a pig! xP But I didn't include Spoink and Grumpig. >.<
    Ya, it sounds sick.

Looks ok to me though...

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    Gulpin is too ridiculous looking to be truly ugly. I believe he's one of those characters only the Japanese understand (like an inside joke) as I've seen variations of the creature in other media. That's probably why it's easily dismissed everywhere else simply because we're not informed.

But at least I know that much, that's why I give him some credit.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Sheer ugliness... Magikarp or Weezing. Magikarp just adds to its pathetic reputation by being covered with horribly covered scales, and flopping around like it's a useless fish (well... it is, but still XD). And Weezing doesn't exactly come first place in the looks department either. It's spitting out poison fumes, and it has a face like a smacked bottom - truly repulsive... but a great tank XD

Back