• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would your goal in life be if pokemon existed?

Ryden

Friendly Lurker
Years
  • IN before people start quoting the original theme

my first goal would be to catch my favorite pokemon, secondly train them in the battle style I prefer them in and from there my goal would be to make enough off tournaments and such to live.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Getting a glimpse of a few legendaries would be enough for me. I'd probably be a legendary hunter and researcher to the effect of Eusine. I'd have a party of pokemon and whatnot, but battling wouldn't be my main focus.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    To get them all.

I guess like Ryden said, to catch my favourite pokémon first and try beat 8 gym leaders to enter the league, become the champion etc...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Become a Dark or Grass type gym leader.

First I'd want to compete in the Pokemon league first, then train myself to become a gym leader.

Haberdasher

suffers from nostalgia
    Years
  • First I'd catch my favorites and train them and try to make a decent sum of money off that. Then I'd start researching Pokemon, especially the legendaries and other non-legend mythology (like the Unowns), probably while still battling from time to time.

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • I'd really want to be a Pokemon Trainer, the kind that travels around the wild, catch rare pokemon and fight gym leaders...

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Screw up the weather around the world with Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Hail, Sandstorm, etc. Mua ha ha ha!

I would get all my favorite Pokemon and battle people all over the world with them.

Last edited:

Tremonal

Pokemon Researcher
    Years
  • I'd go to one o' those fancy Pokemon schools, get an apprenticeship with a Pokemon breeder, and then start my own breeding business when I'm ready. Probably bird Pokemon exclusively... who would have the time to breed all types and species?

Idea: There's a Pokemon academy in Violet city, right? Well, there we go! I'll attend classes there, and study in Falkner's gym in my spare time. Hopefully I could afford to go to a school like that if Pokemon were real...

psychomew2

Rank 1: Otsdarva
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    i might end up studying ancient pokemon, something to the effect of a ruin maniac. maybe find some pokemon fossils to bring back to life, if i get really lucky i might find something related to the regi or groudon/kyogre/rayquaza. Of course, i would try to be an avid battler as well.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'd aspire to become a gym leader. Go to a Pokémon Academy, become a gym leader apprentice, and then eventually take it over.

After, I'd like to retire and join the Pokémon Association.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2012
    Id want to be a Pokemon Master. Catch lots of pokemon, win tourneys, be recognized when I walked into a new town... once I got older Id try to be a Gym leader somewhere or a Pokemon Doctor/researcher.

Ayselipera

I think the ultimate Pokemon goal for myself is probably the one that's been played out since Pokemon began. That would be to become a Pokemon master of course! So cheesy. :p

A more practical Pokemon goal of mine would be to own a little grass Pokemon sanctuary. I love grass types so having a place for them all to stay wouldn't bother me in the slightest. I would imagine it would be mostly Bellsprout filled. :D

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    I'd probably aspire to be someone like detective looker, with Buizel as my sig pokemon :D I'd also try nab a pokedex and attempt to see all the pokemon in the world, but then again, where in this world would you find some of them? :|

Back