• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would your goal in life be if pokemon existed?

Years
  • Reform team rocket obviously.
    Then aim to take over the world, and hoard all of the rare pokemon for my plans for world domination.

Yeah this seems do-able.

MysticFlygon

Rookie Hacker
    Years
  • I'd be more concerned with getting stronger than everyone else rather than completing the Pokedex and such. I'd catch every Pokemon I possibly could and raise them to be as strong as can be. Might even do a few contests here or there.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • If they really existed I don't think I'd have much to do with them to be honest. I wouldn't want to be responsible for taking care of even one living thing other than myself (well, maybe one wouldn't be too difficult).

So I suppose if I did change in some pokemon-related way I'd just have one who'd just laze around the house with me like a cat or dog would. Nothing special.
    This this this. 8|

I'm so lazy. And I hate camping, but I probably wouldn't walk/run fast enough between towns to avoid it. So a journey is right out... not that I like battling anyway. I'd become a breeder but then I sit down and think about what that actually means (not to mention I'm not very good at it in the games anyway), so that's out too.

I'd just stay home. I might have a Pokémon or two that I just chill with but I really wouldn't be a very involved trainer. :( I might be one of the NPC's that hangs out in a Pokémon Centre or near a gym to see all the cool Pokémon that people bring into town but I wouldn't do much myself.

(edit: tbh, if Pokémon were suddenly real tomorrow, I don't think many people would even have them. World governments and secret agencies and armies would be ALL OVER THAT **** before any civilians got a chance, really. D:)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm lazy, I wouldn't go on a journey. I would, however, like to own my favorites. ;o; I would scour the horrible lands of Alabama to find a Seed bby, I swear.

zekes

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2014
    I want to be a Pokemon master or collect Pokemon which is extinct and train them.

BonzaiMudkip

Senior Trainer
    Years
  • My first goal would be to capture and train pokemon. Second would be to see all of the pokemon there is in the world, wether it be a legendary or a really rare pokemon. And of course, i'd like to enjoy the life as a trainer and travel everywhere.
    And a less important goal would be to use psychic on every croagunk i encounter in the wild or fight in a trainer battle.

Years
  • Realistically, I would like to own one or two Pokemon that I would train, but I probably wouldn't travel to each city with a gym just to earn badges. If there was a gym nearby I would challenge it, but I would mostly battle against friends rather than competitive trainers.

shemellon

middle trainer
    Years
  • i would aim to be a pokemon champion..-shemellon- my name will known around the world -shemellon- plus id think it would be kinda fun if it was real life ,game stats don't really affect the pokemons in real life -shemellon- although it would probably be hard....-shemellon- hmm... id be kinda like paul ..catching only strong pokemons , but loving the pokemons. -shemellon-

Years
  • I'd probably be a normal trainer, but seeing as I despise the thought of being famous I probably wouldn't go into the league and just battle to train Pokemon to the best of my ability.

Seeing as I have an obbesion over folklore, I might also try to catch glimses and do my own private research on legendarys, or even Pokemon with creepy myths surrounding them like Absol, Shedinja or Banette.

As for what Pokemon I'd use, I'd probably prefer Ghost types, seeing as it's my favourite type, but I'd also have plain old cute Pokemon, like Cyndaquil or Linoone. If I could, I wouldn't mind having the mythish Pokemon I mentioned as well. ^^ Just not legends.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I would become a trainer, mostly because I would like to travel around and explore the world. I would also battle the Gym Leaders and try to enter the Pokemon League, but I wouldn't be bothered about winning it.

My other goal would be to get a Pikachu as my starter, not because Ash got one in the Anime, but because it was the first Pokemon I ever owned, both as a trading card (which was the first time I ever saw a Pokemon), and as my starter in Pokemon Yellow.

As for my other Pokemon, I't would depend on how the world was separated Pokemon wise, but if say America was one region, Japan was another ect, I would probably be like Ash and catch Pokemon native to those areas, and then start fresh in every region, unless I got an Eevee, that I would try to evolve into an Umbreon ASAP and would stay on my team all the time where ever I went. If however if the world was classed as just one region, I would only catch 6 Pokemon in my travels with Pikachu and Umbreon been two of them, the other 4 would be decided upon later.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • I wanna be, the very best, like no one ever was! Hmm, well I guess you can say that my goal would be the Pokemon Champion of the world. Thats the only one I can think of. Lol you get to have a supermegawesome cape :]

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • ..I had a dream about this once :)
    .. but it ended in a giant explosion :P

I would be respected pokemon trainer known for cute but powerful pokemon :)
    probably challenging gym leaders too :P

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    "Gotta catch 'em all."
    Hmm... yeah. With a lot of roaming around. I'd just be a normal trainer, with a normal-trainer-ish dream and goal.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • To catch every single known Pokemon, then raise them to Level 100. Gotta catch 'em all! :cer_nod:

I'd probably work in the Pokemon Center, with the profession of Pokemon Doctor. I'd hang around the Battle Arcade in my spare time - for the videogames :rambo: and Arcade Star Dahlia !!! :cer_love:

I'd stop by the Lavaridge hot springs as well to chat with Gym Leader Flannery! :D

Maybe I'd accompany Lance on a Pokemon G-Man mission at some point...

Back