• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would your name have been if you were the opposite gender?

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I would've been called George John, which in my opinion is a pretty good name- although my last name corresponds with John, so jesus imagine the names @________@
    Although it means 'farmer', so, many nicknames would've been spawned 8D"

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Jessica, I would of been the hawtest thing from all of Seychelles ^________________^

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    My mom wanted to name me Lauren Elisabeth (yes, with an S) if I was a girl.
    I could have dealt with Lauren (actually kind of like it as a girl's name), but I would have despised Elisabeth.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    My mom told me she would have called me Meghan had I been a girl. I prefer Bill. ^^

It was funny when I had Blue Version. At the time I had no idea who the in-game Bill was, and by the time I had, I had two PC boxes by the same name. XD

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Well, my mom would've named me by her mother's name, Jone, if I was a girl. :mudkip;):

Bio-metal_OX

I ke has cometh
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2008
    If i was a girl i would be taylor just because its related to my name and my mom really likes that name. For me its kind of a scary thought to think i was going to be named taylor if i was female.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    My parents would have named me Meaghan...bleh. It's even more generic than Ryan.

If given the choice (ha, that'd be funny, "what do you want to be named, little one?" "O_o...?")

I'd like Reina, Charlotte, Casey, or Amy. The topic gets more uncomfortable the more I type XD

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    Probably Ruben or Ruby if I or my sister were a boy 8D

I don't really dislike it, but I do like my own name better :3

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    My name is actually quite hard to have a male counterpart.. XD;

I have heard boys with my name though. >.>

And.. I don't know what my parents would have named me if I was boy.. Since.. My family's names are.. complicated.. XD

But if I could choose..

Declan, Damien, Lloyd, Kai, Zidane, Aizuke (lolololol)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Zoe Alexandra. Oh how epic. -.-

Are parents afraid to give their children names of their own devise?

Last edited:
    Back