• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would your name have been if you were the opposite gender?

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    My parents always used to annoy me by telling me that they were more than 100% sure that I was going to be male, lol... and that they were so clooose to making my bedroom all 'blue'. Lol, so I've had tons of different possibilities of names, hahhha! Like Felix to Jacob to Anthony... ugh, I get shivers when I think about it. Lol.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I dunno, maybe after my mom or grandma, Madeleine or Josephina. That would fit me weirdly though...

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
    my name would've been something like Nahla but my english name would've been Mina. But I'm happy with being a Boy and I like my name.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I think I would have been named Bennett, Jr. if I was a boy. XD

DeathlyHallows

I NEED A BATTLE!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    I think I would've been called "Elissa" if I were a girl!
    But personally,.. I prefer being a boy! ;)

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    If I was born male, my name would be Ebenezer Erick. My grandfather wants to put his name [Frederick] and my mom and dad, which they agreed with Ebenezer. It also has a meaning: Eben-Eezer - a place mentioned as the site of two battles in the Books of Samuel in the Hebrew Bible.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    If I were a boy, I would have been Kevin or Kyle...

Katherine (Kaydee) isn't any better, now is it? >;

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    If I was a girl my mum says....Rose or something flowery -.-

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Hmmm... I dont think I have to think too much about it.

My name is Carlos, which is a name passed down through my family. So, most likely, if I were a girl, I'd be the female of Carlos, which, should be "Carla"
    Hmmm... Doesnt sound too appealing to me, there are better names for girls...

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    My name would be Michelle. Just the female version of my male name. :x Nothing creative or anything.

If I chose my name, I don't know what I'd be.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I'm pretty sure I would have been named... Jessica XD; That would have been terrible, since a certain resident Cowrie here on PC has the same name, the confusion would have been terriblllle ;o;

But yeah, my grandma was the one who suggested the name I have now, and apparently she was like "If it's a guy name him Jeffrey, a girl name her Jessica" and my parents were too lazy to think of anything else :|

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    surprise post =o

I don't know e_e My parents were convinced I was going to be a boy, but they argued over names until out I came and was miraculously female [thank God], so they named me after some chick my mom attended school with.

One of the names they contemplated was the lovely, unisex 'Moon'. Yeah, my mom's a hippy =/

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I think it would've been muna… muna is a girls name… munna isn't … even though it's my nickname.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I recently asked my mother this question, and if I was a female, my name would have been Alex. It's a nice unisex name, and I like it, so I wouldn't mind. XD My middle nam is Alexander, so a hint of my other name was put in there. ;D

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    if i were to be a girl,my real name would be...Marissa
    i like that name so i'd be ok

Back