• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what you DONT want to hear when you wake up in the morning

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    what you DONT want to hear when you wake up in the morning

TheGearofWar

RAAM Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2010
    My cat chewing my phone charger in half.

Which has happened numerous occasions.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • My mom yelling "GET DRESSED ALREADY, YOU HAVE SCHOOL"...

...or my sister crying. That just gets me really grouchy. >_>

reyzn

Years
  • Little children continuously screaming outside >_> nothing irks me more in the summer when all I want to do is sleep in.

Lucy

☂snow fairy, don't say goodbye
    Years
  • Someone telling me, "Wake up! It's time to go to sleep!"

Although the only one who's told me that is one of my teachers when I'm in school and say "Good night" to him instead of "Good morning".

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • Little children continuously screaming outside >_> nothing irks me more in the summer when all I want to do is sleep in.

Oh god, this is so true. I've always found small children screaming extremely annoying whenever I try to relax, like when i'm on the beach.

Things I don't want to hear? My mom's voice telling me "get up, you're going to be late for school, blah blah blah!"

.. i've been late to school two times this year, and both those times were not even my fault.. it was because my mobile phone's alarm clock sucks, and of course I can't be bothered to get a real alarm clock.

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
    Years
  • Anything related to a task, not right after waking up. I try to keep calm and say the person to wait until I indeed "wake up".

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    "Chris Brown has went to jail."

...I wake up to the radio, so that's likely to hear at one point in my life. Even so, it would be sad. :(

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    "Gazza wake up you've got to pick up your brother from school"

I'm not that lazy. XD

Waking up to my brother telling me he's heading to school every morning.

That's annoying. XD

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • The worst things I've woken up to:

MEOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -cat all up in my face-

If you're looking for a dynamic concert opener, you've found it in this brilliant Stephen Reineky piece entitled "Rise of the Firebird"!

YOU BETTER GET THIS ROOM CLEAN OR YOU WON'T SEE THAT LAPTOP FOR A WEEK.

Hey, we gotta go to church.

Reese, get out of my car... -snore snore-

Years
  • The lawnmower and dogs barking incessantly. Oh my god it's the worst thing ever.

[jq]*Knock knock knock bang knock* "HEY, ARE YOU ASLEEP?!"
    *15 seconds later **knock knock bang knock knock* "ARE YOU SLEEPING?!"[/jq]
    That's a close second.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Argh! 'Wake up,it's time to go to school." Argh!
    Escpecially when my mum wakes me up in a sacastically nice way making it seem as though she is just being nice, but she actaully loves it when we go to school! She is like 'FREEDOM.'

jmadude

Keybledar43
    Years
  • "Wake up, they canceled school today"
    That actually happened a couple of weeks ago and I was really mad at my mom because she woke me at 6 in the morning. Once I realized what she said I stared at he with a "really" look on my face.

Years
  • "REOWR! HISS! REOWRRRRRRRRR! REOWRRR!" - So glad that's only happened once, and I am so glad I'm don't have my brother's room. He hears that on a weekly basis. >_<

Also: "If you don't get up now, I'm going to start adding more chores to your to-do list!" - So glad that school and work keep me too busy to be subject to that.

Back