• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what you DONT want to hear when you wake up in the morning

harmonic ♫

red is a pain in the a'
Years
  • When my boss yells at me for delivering food for customers, and I turn the music volume up to 60, and I don't turn it down after Im done using his car <.<

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I am worried that my biology teacher wants to kidnap me. One time I had to help him unload some science stuff from his car and I was worried that he was going to push me into his trunk and drive away.

I think that the scariest thing to wake up to would be him whispering in my ear softly, "Jolene. Wakey wakey, Jolene. You've been a bad girl."

Also, my brother has this friend who I think wants to kidnap me as well. I dunno how I know. I just do.

Last edited:

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I think that the scariest thing to wake up to would be him whispering in my ear softly, "Jolene. Wakey wakey, Jolene. You've been a bad girl."

O__________O() -do not want.

I really don't hate noise in the morning, unless it's really really loud, and that doesn't happen often enough to write a post about it. What does get me is finding out I slept on my side and having my shoulders hurt all day long, along with not being able to turn my neck so far to the left.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • [AGELIMIT]
    Spoiler:
    [/AGELIMIT]

That's one thing I hope I never hear in the morning. :(

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-

Arrrgh. I hate that alarm clock sound. I changed it to the radio so now for school I just wake up to some random song from the 70s, but it's still annoying.

XxAzaliaxX

n00b hack trainer
    Years
  • The worst things I've woken up to:
    Hey, we gotta go to church.

I feel your pain!!! D: It hasn't happened in years.

[AGELIMIT]"Dude hide the weed plants - the cops are in the drive way!"[/AGELIMIT]

This has happened to my brother and me one time xD

"Ryan, look outside! The zombie apocalypse is here! We have no guns!"

-hides-

The one thing I hate to hear in the morning is the airhorn. my dad has an airhorn he blows when I haven't gotten up by eight. It's loud and horrible. It makes me wet myself.

Also, the police banging on the door.

Police: -bang bang bang- Open up this is the police! We have the house surrounded!

Because my grandfather is a heroin addict... So I'm screwed if that happens... *sobs*

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I live right next to a Church, so either the Church bells every Sunday or my alarm every Monday to Friday.

Back